Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Archie, Gio, and Tigris
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2014, 06:39 PM

Oh shit! Where's my big ass, bottomless bucket of popcorn? We have a fuckin' Fordo Swagkins (because that's what he's calling himself now) and Peter Gilmour argument! This better turn into these two crying at each other about whatever the fuck it is they're on about this time. Oh wait a second, it's the same thing as every other time? Fucking Christ guys, this is just getting into a cycle. We all know what'll happen next: Gilly and Swagkins are gonna have a match, and in typical Fordo fashion; he'll shit the bed and Gilly will win. Again. Shit, never thought I'd see the day where Gilmour is the favorite. Way to go Fordo, way to fuckin' go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-04-2014), Tommy Gunn (08-05-2014), Unknown Soldier (08-04-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-04-2014, 06:43 PM

"It's actually pronounced Frodo Smackins, but spelled Fordo Swagkins. I know, confusing, but you'll be fine."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2014, 06:47 PM

(08-04-2014, 06:43 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "It's actually pronounced Frodo Smackins, but spelled Fordo Swagkins. I know, confusing, but you'll be fine."

Yeah yeah yeah. Whichever you wanna be called, I don't really give a fuck. I got my own name for ya: "The Only Guy Capable of Making Peter Gilmour Look Good."

Be fuckin' grateful scrub. Now you can say good ol' Luca Arzegotti gave you a nickname!

Fuck, if Mastermind's getting five million shirts to mask his failures, why don't we just make that a licensed piece of merch? I mean, everything I say should be on a T-Shirt as is, so why not this educational look at the type of man Shithead McGee is?

You'd be printing money!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Tommy Gunn (08-05-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2014, 06:55 PM

"He beat Clyde Baker, as well. Didn't you do the same? Does that mean he's now on your level? Also, I got some product for you if you're interested. Made a batch special in memory of Theo. Saved some for you. Shit gets you seeing ghosts."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2014, 07:06 PM

(08-04-2014, 06:55 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "He beat Clyde Baker, as well. Didn't you do the same? Does that mean he's now on your level? Also, I got some product for you if you're interested. Made a batch special in memory of Theo. Saved some for you. Shit gets you seeing ghosts."

Clyde Baker? Who the fucking fuck is Clyde fucking Baker? If Gilly could beat that shit head, then yeah I could without so much as breaking a sweat but I've never had a match with the little shit. So no, Gilly ain't on my level. He'll never be on my level. Even if I sold all my talent for more drugs, I'd still be 20,000 leagues above his ass. And about 40,000 above yours. Keep on losing to Gilly, loser.

And no. I got my own shit and it ain't tainted by the hands of someone worse than Gilly!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-04-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (08-05-2014), Tommy Gunn (08-05-2014), Unknown Soldier (08-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2014, 10:25 PM

fordo.. formo whatever the name is will NEVER be on my level..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2014, 08:11 AM

Or the Ambiguously Gay For Each Other Duo.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2014, 08:47 AM

"My feelings for Peter remain open. He's dirty, an asshole, and by far the worst person in this fed. But I want to be back inside him. Bad."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-05-2014, 08:54 AM

if im the worst person in this fed, how come over the 3 yrs ive been here, I have held the Xtreme Title 6 times, tag champs TWICE and Trios Tag Champ and Frodo has not even remotely matched me? i rest my case

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-05-2014, 09:05 AM

"Thought it was 11. And I haven't actively sought titles. Paul booked me against Santos, and Scorp wanted me to tag with him. Only time I've been involved in titles. Also, I didn't mention skill. I mean you are horrible human being. Your mother is ashamed of her vagina because of you. Can we fuck again?"

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2014, 10:39 AM

(08-05-2014, 09:04 AM)Griffin MacAlister Said:
(08-05-2014, 08:47 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "My feelings for Peter remain open. He's dirty, an asshole, and by far the worst person in this fed. But I want to be back inside him. Bad."

[color=tan Hey... next time you rape Peter, just crawl on up inside and make it happen man. You can do this. We all have faith in ya. Stop bein' Fro-te and finally exist as one.[/color]

Last time that happened to Gilmour he cried like a little girl who didn't get the car she wanted at her sweet 16 party and then Fatback magically disappeared.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-05-2014, 06:47 PM

and then the fat left me and u see this sexy son of a bitch!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post