Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donors please PM me the following information directly
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2014, 01:16 PM

For anyone who donates, please send me a PM after you send in the donation and include the following information in the PM:

1) The amount you donated

2) The email address you used, or alternatively the name you sent it from so I can confirm and match it up with your account on our site

3) If you would like a custom donor badge to be added to your account, you can choose any image (or create a custom one if you like) and include a link to it in the PM. The badge will appear on your posts along with your normal avatar. Try to keep them about the same size the avatars are so they don't look distorted/shrunk in the post. If you prefer to remain anonymous in the public eye, you can skip this step.

Please keep in mind donations are still very much needed as we move forward, and I personally would appreciate them seeing as I lost a huge amount of work/money between the server switch and then having health issues keeping me from working.

Click here to donate!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post