Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, you good? you soon won't be!
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-23-2014, 09:23 PM

Start transmission

[Image: photo.jpg]

Sitting outside a busy Havana cafe 'Mr. Revolution' Ricky Maine waits for his bill..

"Just another day in Cuba. XWF fans, wrestlers, promoters, sponsors... put down your corporate spoon fed propaganda and take note of what I've got to say."

Maine waits a few seconds before continuing..

"For years I've proven myself around the world, critics and pundits alike have labeled me such things as "the greatest ever" to "extremely overrated" but their opinions are invalid. For the last two years I've kept away from the squared circle for my own personal reasons.. but now.. now is the time to come out of my self-imposed exile. I searched far and wide and finally put pen to paper and signed with the XWF..."

Maine pauses again tapping on the camera asking "is anyone out there?" before continuing his rant..

"So I'm just gonna cut to the chase.. This is an open challenge to anyone signed to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are, who you were or what you were.. The revolution is about to begin, you don't have to believe in it, but you will be forced to accept it. So whether it be Monday Madness, Wednesday Warfare or Shove It Weekend, I'm waiting for the oh so enlightened masses to confirm my suspicions and nominate their soon to be fallen hero..."

Maine gets up to leave after paying his coffee bill..

"Oh one last thing... the revolution WILL be televised!"

End transmission
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ricky Maine's post!
(07-24-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2014, 09:37 PM

"Look, another tough guy with the same shit as everyone else. Good job. I'll rape you at some point. Just accept it. I don't mean figuratively either, literal rape."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(07-24-2014)
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-24-2014, 01:34 AM

"Who let the monkey outta the cage? Hey Frodo, I know you like rings but this one is my precious.. Now run along, adults are talking."
Hate Post Like Post
(07-24-2014)
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2014, 02:58 AM

I liked the bit where, oh wait, I didn't like any of it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Socrates's post!
(07-24-2014)
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-24-2014, 03:38 AM

"Have mercy on me oh mighty Zeus, I am not worthy! I am not worthy! Listen Socrates, there's only one place for you to go if you cross paths with me... the same place as the Greek economy."
Hate Post Like Post
(07-24-2014)
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2014, 03:58 AM

*Yawns* Sorry what was that? I read the first half where you was sucking up to your superior, but then I fell asleep.

And as someone living in Cuba, one of two countries in the world (along with North Korea!) that doesn't sell Coca-Cola, because of its unstable, communist regime, you are unable to do or say anything about a country I no longer reside in. I am finished here, as my schedule is too busy wasted up on your nonsense. Good day to you sir.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Socrates's post!
(07-24-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-24-2014, 04:52 AM

(07-24-2014, 01:34 AM)Ricky Maine Said: "Who let the monkey outta the cage? Hey Frodo, I know you like rings but this one is my precious.. Now run along, adults are talking."

"I'm so wounded. I can't continue. Wait, yes I can. And if we meet in the ring, I will crush every dream you have of being taken seriously. Everyone will laugh and call you the nigga that stomped by Fancy Feast. No one will respect you. You'll have to leave in shame. Not like we respect you now."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(07-24-2014)
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-24-2014, 07:34 AM

"Take your respect and shove it... I don't need it.. I don't want it. See that's something you'll learn about me Frodo, I don't live off the adulation of others. I do what I want when I want and there ain't a God damned thing anyone can do about it."

"...Socrates.. oh Socrates.. where art thou balls gone?. You respond to my open challenge only to quickly run off. You say you're busy? so busy you put your big nose where it doesn't belong. You keep your Coca Cola kid.. I prefer premium Cuban rum myself.. but unlike you I can handle such a fine drop. Whatever you were doing before I arrived, it's irrelevant. Whoever you thought you were, forget it. Your entire world has been flipped upside down.. but you know.. when you're not busy."
Hate Post Like Post
(07-24-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-24-2014, 09:12 AM

"You ignorant sack of AIDs. Keep talking your stupid shit. We've heard it all before, and it always comes with a crashing thud. I'm getting married next week, then I'm going on my honeymoon. When I come back, if you're still here, I'll personally beat the shit out of you. Until then, face someone else. Someone less than I am, maybe give you a slight taste of victory before I crush your hopes of dominating here."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Socrates (07-24-2014)
(07-24-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2014, 09:29 AM

((Loverboy wanders into the room bobbing his head to the music of his Sony Walkman, carrying a magazine and a roll of Charmin (he really doesn't like the 1-ply crap they use in XWF offices, so he brings his own). Seeing the argument unfolding before him he stops short and yanks the earphones from his wild blond hair.))

Loverboy: Oh, damn, sorry... I thought this was the men's room. You ladies have a good day.

((Loverboy backs out the way he came.))

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-24-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
(07-24-2014)