X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Hi, you good? you soon won't be! (/showthread.php?tid=13825)

Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Ricky Maine - 07-23-2014

Start transmission

[Image: photo.jpg]

Sitting outside a busy Havana cafe 'Mr. Revolution' Ricky Maine waits for his bill..

"Just another day in Cuba. XWF fans, wrestlers, promoters, sponsors... put down your corporate spoon fed propaganda and take note of what I've got to say."

Maine waits a few seconds before continuing..

"For years I've proven myself around the world, critics and pundits alike have labeled me such things as "the greatest ever" to "extremely overrated" but their opinions are invalid. For the last two years I've kept away from the squared circle for my own personal reasons.. but now.. now is the time to come out of my self-imposed exile. I searched far and wide and finally put pen to paper and signed with the XWF..."

Maine pauses again tapping on the camera asking "is anyone out there?" before continuing his rant..

"So I'm just gonna cut to the chase.. This is an open challenge to anyone signed to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are, who you were or what you were.. The revolution is about to begin, you don't have to believe in it, but you will be forced to accept it. So whether it be Monday Madness, Wednesday Warfare or Shove It Weekend, I'm waiting for the oh so enlightened masses to confirm my suspicions and nominate their soon to be fallen hero..."

Maine gets up to leave after paying his coffee bill..

"Oh one last thing... the revolution WILL be televised!"

End transmission

RE: Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-23-2014

"Look, another tough guy with the same shit as everyone else. Good job. I'll rape you at some point. Just accept it. I don't mean figuratively either, literal rape."

RE: Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Ricky Maine - 07-24-2014

"Who let the monkey outta the cage? Hey Frodo, I know you like rings but this one is my precious.. Now run along, adults are talking."

Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Socrates - 07-24-2014

I liked the bit where, oh wait, I didn't like any of it.

"Have mercy on me oh mighty Zeus, I am not worthy! I am not worthy! Listen Socrates, there's only one place for you to go if you cross paths with me... the same place as the Greek economy."

Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Socrates - 07-24-2014

*Yawns* Sorry what was that? I read the first half where you was sucking up to your superior, but then I fell asleep.

And as someone living in Cuba, one of two countries in the world (along with North Korea!) that doesn't sell Coca-Cola, because of its unstable, communist regime, you are unable to do or say anything about a country I no longer reside in. I am finished here, as my schedule is too busy wasted up on your nonsense. Good day to you sir.

RE: Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-24-2014

(07-24-2014, 01:34 AM)Ricky Maine Said: "Who let the monkey outta the cage? Hey Frodo, I know you like rings but this one is my precious.. Now run along, adults are talking."

"I'm so wounded. I can't continue. Wait, yes I can. And if we meet in the ring, I will crush every dream you have of being taken seriously. Everyone will laugh and call you the nigga that stomped by Fancy Feast. No one will respect you. You'll have to leave in shame. Not like we respect you now."

"Take your respect and shove it... I don't need it.. I don't want it. See that's something you'll learn about me Frodo, I don't live off the adulation of others. I do what I want when I want and there ain't a God damned thing anyone can do about it."

"...Socrates.. oh Socrates.. where art thou balls gone?. You respond to my open challenge only to quickly run off. You say you're busy? so busy you put your big nose where it doesn't belong. You keep your Coca Cola kid.. I prefer premium Cuban rum myself.. but unlike you I can handle such a fine drop. Whatever you were doing before I arrived, it's irrelevant. Whoever you thought you were, forget it. Your entire world has been flipped upside down.. but you know.. when you're not busy."

RE: Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-24-2014

"You ignorant sack of AIDs. Keep talking your stupid shit. We've heard it all before, and it always comes with a crashing thud. I'm getting married next week, then I'm going on my honeymoon. When I come back, if you're still here, I'll personally beat the shit out of you. Until then, face someone else. Someone less than I am, maybe give you a slight taste of victory before I crush your hopes of dominating here."

Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - Vincent Lane - 07-24-2014

((Loverboy wanders into the room bobbing his head to the music of his Sony Walkman, carrying a magazine and a roll of Charmin (he really doesn't like the 1-ply crap they use in XWF offices, so he brings his own). Seeing the argument unfolding before him he stops short and yanks the earphones from his wild blond hair.))

Loverboy: Oh, damn, sorry... I thought this was the men's room. You ladies have a good day.

((Loverboy backs out the way he came.))