Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm a cross-dressing peasant & iKilled my alterego [W.F. Booking starring miley&joan]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-19-2014, 04:40 AM Rainbow  I'm a cross-dressing peasant & iKilled my alterego [W.F. Booking starring miley&joan] -->

--when it's all the $ame...

~ M.B. ~

--begin battlefield $can...

(07-14-2014, 01:34 PM)jame$ wood$ Said: "¢ount me in jefe. Anyone up for a good ol' no DQ match against yours truly?"

--target aquired...

(07-14-2014, 01:54 PM)Griffin Ma¢Ali$ter Said: Fuck it. I'm down Gator man.

--target quickly intercepted...¢ontinuing analysis...

(07-14-2014, 08:56 PM)the woppie$ Said: $ign Rudolf up for a match please. The other two ¢an watch.

--....intel noted....

(07-15-2014, 07:11 PM)Frodo muddafukkin $mackin$, a man rayne&reeve might hate...but a guy that remind$ me of me... Said:
(07-15-2014, 02:42 PM)Danny $cott Said: In for debut against ¢ain. $ee on this thread http://xwf99.com/$howthread.php?tid=13527
"Not that I have to opt out, because I'm Madness, but I'm only in as their $pecial guest ref."

--two possible targets preoccupied.....hold off any further advancements till the proper Time....

(07-15-2014, 08:40 PM)Zoey fuckin __ Said: Lemme jump in here. Any of you boys got the $and to take on the DoD?

--target locked. engaging.

::lengthy, wordy, 'might wanna skip this part' edition::

"...Mi$$ Ryback. I have previously noted my feelings in regards to your possible future, as noted in this briefing. $creen on, roll footage..." http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13659 -- #NOW, pt.3 -- $weet $urrender ..... "Now, you may expect me to wish to face you, Negative. .....You may also perhaps expect me to wish to team with you... Negatory. I wish to referee you against Mister Rudolph the Red-Nosed Wop Man. It's a role I have some hi$tory with, you might $ay... I go by many names, but You can call me the $cales of Ju$tice. For the purposes of this possible encounter, I'd like to be referred to by the name toward the end of this document. And, no... it isn't 'Codename $ciuto'. The time for 'code names' and games has come and long gone... It's time for Truth, and action. Bank on it.

"Agent Zoey, please consider my offer, as one, this match could go a way in cementing your position here in the WarZone of Xtreme as a threat for the upper echelon. It reminds me of $omething that happened in my past, before the rain, before the $how. Long ago, when I was just a simple rook, with a $imple dream. Let's just say that battle altered my future. And I'm thankful for it to this day... And $econdly, if you were to take on his challenge, and his running-buddies attempt to interfere? You have my word.... I have three 'people' that've run w/me for quite some time.... They're real Bitches. I call them my 'angels'. And they're looking for a leader. If their initial 'target' denies the offer, they'll be keeping their eyes on you. If you do not wish to accept my officiating proposal, I understand, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavor$.

"...and, no. Do not read too much into that.

"Unlike my pops, I'm hone$t, and I keep it Real. When I $mile, it's not some Corporate ge$ture, when I $hake $omeone's hand? It's because I re$pect them. I'm a bussiness man first & foremo$t, and I got money on my mind, No Doubt. But I play fair, I invest the work, time, effort & energy to get what I earn. I keep it old school, no b.s., no frills, right to the point. And I always pay it forward. $o believe me when I tell you... You have potential. Not as an ex-employee, not as a 'victim'....but as a Champion. A right I've only ever had the privelege of once in my life$pan, at least in my original incarnation... Foregoing any terms that could be mis¢onstrued....You have the potential to be a great wrestler. Take that as a compliment, or regard my words the same as many others, the choice is yours. Have a nice day, Miss Ryback. .....And by the way. That last name....You might wish to change that. People around here happen to enjoy poking fun at others in the most juvenile of ways....Isn't that right, Frodo Fatback?"

--this is the NEW-NEW-NEW $hit (fah-fah-fah life)...r u muddafukkaz ready?--

--insert beaky buzzard, lolnope, and i...am....OUTTA HERE!! //¢hachi ....and no... my name isn't 'Chachi' --

No-Frills Version: zoey, if you'd like, i would love to ref you vs wop man numero dos.

i have a challenge in mind for my own match, and i'll be posting my app in a bit. i love your style. either way, have a great day.

-- $hane-o-mac Bry
"Here Comes The Money...Again"

//where_it_all_began\\

//2001....here We come\\

"The dead flourish here."
-- THE Shane

|who ya gonna ¢all?|

|let u$ entertain you.tb¢|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post