Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Gift.... For Unknown Soldier
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-06-2013, 09:51 AM

***Sebastian Duke walks the lands of the old farm owned by Griffin MacAlister. He walks toward an old ramshackle structure. Possibly a small shed, or shack of some sort. He approaces the door and knocks. Unknown Soldier opens up, and Duke, prior to saying anything, hands him two old, dark colored wine bottles. Soldier looks at these in confusion.

UNKNOWN SOLDIER: "Yeah, I'm not really..."

***Duke cuts him off...

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I figured you could use this in your tasty little drink concoction. Contrary to the label, it is NOT wine."

UNKNOWN SOLDIER: "What the hell is it?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Well..... I got the body.... I figured you could use the blood. That's some of the blood I had bottled up. It's the blood of Jesus Christ, my friend."

UNKNOWN SOLDIER: "Impressive. I pretty much embarassed you a month ago. Why are you giving me this?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You did, actually. But, what you might not know, is that through that... and the course of other things, you've given me the ability to re-embrace the evil inside me....... No amount of his blood can thank you enough, Soldier. And as for that blood.... I have a lot more. Did you know that son of a bitch has way more blood in him then any typical human!? I've got gallons man. GALLONS!"

***With that, Duke nods his head and turns and walks away....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2013, 06:02 PM

Unknown Soldier: The blood of Jesus Christ.. Thanks... I haven't had this since around 30 AD. Now, bring me the blood of Steve Jason! The supposed 'God' of XWF!

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-06-2013, 07:32 PM

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Hmmmmm. Indeed. Well that is a very unexpected wrinkle. Allow me to consider this."
Hate Post Like Post