Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 12:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘dream crusher ?
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-17-2014, 02:35 PM

joey styles: OH NO,NO,NO,NO,NO ....from behind..., from behind, OH MY GOD BOBBY Zi ?? ... the one who lost to hawkins is unloading on the xtreme champion , he is on rage , goin for "Dream crusher", NAILED IT !!!

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Charles's post:
Morbid Angel (06-18-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-18-2014, 10:34 AM

Shane was watching from a dark corner the whole time. He has some asparagus laying across his lap.

Oh come on! I was hoping to see some action and instead I see NAZI heiling instead of kicking out? Really?

Well Bobby Zi... CONGRATS! You've done it! You've earned yourself a spot in the X-TREME TITLE MATCH at Leap of Faith! You will take this title and defend it in the elimination match! Oh and don't worry, NAZI... you're still in the match too so you have a chance to turn things around and make MLK proud! HEIL!

New X-treme Champ: Bobby Zi
Will move on to defend at LoF

Shane is very excited, tossing asparagus spears up in the air and giggling like a school girl.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Bobby Charles (06-18-2014), Morbid Angel (06-18-2014)