Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN SOMEBODY
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2014, 04:32 PM

find my old roster page and put me on the active roster? I'm back! The fed right now looks more fitting for someone like me than it ever has before. ^_^

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-03-2014, 06:33 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=588

You're already on the part time roster. If you want to be put on a regular show roster, you'd need to tell me which show or contact the GM of the show directly.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. XWF (06-03-2014)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2014, 06:57 PM

Put me on whichever show the Gilmours are on! Thanks!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-04-2014)