Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wut?
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-11-2014, 12:43 PM

Swagmire sees Mandii, he rushes over to talk to her about an issue he's having. In his haste he trips, falls, knocks Mandio over, and goes for the pin.

"Hey, while I got you here I have a question. You know that girl, Leda? We've been seeing each other, and I'm afraid I'm not what she wants, that I'm too old. What do you think?"
Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-11-2014, 08:04 PM

No I don't know that Leda girl.

Kick out!

I reverse the pin into a Arm Ripper and instead of standing on his shoulder blade I push my boot to his face.

Why the hell should I care about your relationship issues anyway?

jlHCQQ.png

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-11-2014, 08:35 PM

"Because you're hurting me as I ask for advice, and I'm not here to hurt you, or creep on you. I just wanna try and be civil with you. I called you the Jackson Pollock of Promos once, I'm sorry. You're hurting my eye socket."

Swagmire squirmed under Mandii's boot.
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-12-2014, 05:55 PM

Force of habit.

I remove my foot and help SwagFag up before punching him in the face.

That was tripping over me asshole. My advice isn't going to help you. Just talk to her, you can talk to just about anyone here and annoy the crap out of them so just talk to her and if you don't annoy her it's a match.

jlHCQQ.png