Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still time to submit attacks/etc... and would appreciate a hand with match writing!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-04-2013, 05:42 AM

The matches that take place on the Enterprise will randomly begin in different locations of the ship. The only time an actual wrestling ring will be involved is if the match happens to start out in the Holodeck where there might be a simulated wrestling ring.

Basically if you send a basic segment or a basic attack to me, don't mention any details about location and keep it very vague as far as description. It's ok to write something about walking through the "halls" but don't mention anything about an arena or about a ring. It will be up to me to determine the placement and surroundings going on for basic segments/attacks.

If your segment DOES NOT involve anyone else and is just your character talking or cutting an interview, then it's fine to mention where you want it to be since it won't have to "fit in" to other sections specifically. For example if you want to do a solo piece on the Bridge or down in Engineering that's fine. Or if you want to do a short segment where you're in the Holodeck having weird shit happen, you can basically do whatever you want with that as long as it doesn't directly involve others.

If you have a specific idea that calls for a specific location of the ship being used AND it effects other roster members, talk to me privately about it BEFORE you write it, and I'll let you know if it can be set up.

Attacks on people that result in them being brought to the transporter and beamed down to a random location (or a spot you choose) on Earth are highly recommended! So are COUNTER attacks in which you should name where you want to beam your attacker if you successfully counter their attack.

Anyone who no-shows this event (doesn't RP for it even though they're booked) risks being shot out of the airlock and into space, never to be seen again.

Any questions feel free to ask!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2013, 05:11 PM

What if I want to arrive on the Death Star and blow up the Enterprise, killing off everyone in attendance? How do we get this done?

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Crimson Cobra (03-04-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2013, 05:28 PM

I'm already showing up in the Prometheus with Daedalus flanking me.

I'm ready to go to WAR.
Hate Post Like Post
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-09-2013, 08:47 PM

Hmm.........Daedalus is the name of an inventor that I play in our upcoming play called The Greek Olimpianganza
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2013, 12:09 AM

If anyone wants to send me any last minute stuff I am still accepting things.

Segments, attacks, counter attacks, etc, etc, etc...

Also if anyone feels like pitching in with some of the writing for the show (matches, etc) it would be appreciated. Send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2013, 02:37 AM

Got most of the matches claimed. Just waiting to receive a couple back. There's still 1 or 2 I'd love to get a helping hand with if anyone else would like to pitch in. Nothing too difficult. PM me if you can. Smile

Hate Post Like Post