Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big update! Testers wanted!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2014, 05:02 AM Exclamation  Big update! Testers wanted! -->

This is a big update!

Ok, now that that's out of the way... we're going to be experimenting with an alternate server in the next few days or weeks, depending on how fast a few final adjustments get made by me. This new server will be able to handle much more than our current server, so right off the bat there are going to be a number of new and/or returning features.

What I'd like to do is grab a handful of people who enjoy wasting time clicking around, testing things out, etc... basically I need some people to go over to this new server at its secret address and test the living hell out of the site before I direct the xwf99.com URL to that new version of the site. I want some people who aren't afraid to make posts, do weird things, mess with settings, etc... test that bitch to the limit, nigga! Hellz yeah!

Ok, back to normal mode... If you're interested in spending some time testing out everything you can think to test out on a new version of this site, please let me know. I'll probably start sending the testers over there in the next 48 hours or so. Who has not only the time but also the desire to mess around on the new site and see what kind of bugs or glitches you can find?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2014, 06:48 AM

Sure ill help

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2014, 07:09 AM

im in

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-10-2014, 11:16 AM

Opting out of this, don't have the time.

Lol, seriously though I can help.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Ozymandias (04-10-2014)