Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ark title renamed.
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 09:43 AM

"It's now the Starbucks Championship. Deal with it."
Edit
The Macho Man Randy Savage Offline
Ooooh Yeeah, nWo, DIGGIT!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2014, 09:49 AM

I HATE COFFEE OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

[Image: aiV8fLy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hollywood Hulk Hogan Offline
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-04-2014, 11:13 AM

"I think not dude. Last time I checked the nWo ran things around these parts and you aren't nWo. If you want the title renamed so bad brother, than we can accommodate that, how does "nWo Tissue Paper Title"? Does that work for you brother?"

[Image: ICEfL.jpg]

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 11:50 AM

"So, the bumbling cousin fucker can rename his, but I can't rename mine? Is it cause I'm black? If that's the case would it help if I said I'm half white, and thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Nanny, Secret Agent Club, and the Days in Paradise series. Huge Hogan fan, especially Brooke Hogan."
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 12:00 PM

"No one is renaming titles around here but me brother! Now as for my daughter goes do you want an autographed CD? Or maybe a picture? I am sure we can have Rod deliver one to your locker. What do you say dude?"

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Hollywood Hulk Hogan's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-04-2014, 12:11 PM

wow swaggy you're as dense as a doornail.. coffee.. really?

why not just call it the maxwell house title? or the tasters choice title.. fuckin humans..

when i win it im renaming it the Intercontinental Title!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 12:16 PM

(04-04-2014, 12:11 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: when i win it im renaming it the Intercontinental Title!

"No brother, you're not. Must I say it again? No one is renaming any titles around these parts but Hollywood."

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 12:18 PM

"White girls like Starbucks. And neither, Hulk. I bought all of her cds, and despite my friendliness to you and your partner you would only use it as a way to attack me. I just hoped we could have a civil work relationship. Not like ether of us is going anywhere."
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-04-2014, 05:37 PM

Hey old man.. u dont run things around here BROTHER! its 2014.. go back to TNA

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 05:47 PM

(04-04-2014, 05:37 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Hey old man.. u dont run things around here BROTHER! its 2014.. go back to TNA

Scott Hall takes the pen he brought just for this occasion and he hands it to Hogan...

Hogan signs the contract!!! The fans are shrieking in horror as they watch the XWF as they knew it fall under the control of Hollywood Hogan!

"I guess you missed this while you were on your forced vacation dude, but I do run things around here. Keep running that mouth of yours and I'll show you first hand brother."

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Kevin Nash Offline
2 Big, 2 Good, 2 Sexy, 2 Sweet

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-04-2014, 06:17 PM

Big Sexy in da hoooooouuuuuuse!

Nash's nWo brethren stare at him.

What? It's been a long time. I just wanted to say it.

[Image: Kevin-Nash.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-04-2014, 07:47 PM

listen here hogster.. u may run things for now.. but you and the other old farts get in my way of tearing this place apart.. i'll send all of you to the grave!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rodzilla

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 09:30 PM

Hollywood and the NWO are already laying down the law around here. Way to keep these kids in check.
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 05:07 AM

"So now I do run things Mr.Gilmour? Good to see you finally got caught up on recent events dude. The only person that is getting sent to a grave is you Mr.Gilmour, if you keep disrespecting the ruling class of the XWF, brother."

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-05-2014, 05:34 PM

you and your gang of has beens gonna put ME in the grave? HA! Been there done that Hogan.. To use a phrase from some guy I know.. YOU CANT KILL WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN KILLED! Hogan.. don't get in my way or I'll run wild on you and break your back Iron Shiek style and make you humble!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 05:41 PM

"Tell me dude but do you think before you speak? You were alive when you were put on your little vacation brother, so what happened? Are you now implying that you are somehow a spirit from the great beyond? That someone killed you? Is that what you are saying Mr.Gilmour? Or do you not actually know what you are saying but rather throwing as much shit at the wall as you can hoping maybe some of it will stick? By the way Mr.Gilmour, wasn't the phrase, "you can not kill what you did not create?" or are you just making things up again brother?"

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-05-2014, 05:47 PM

dont worry Mr. Hogan.. you and the rest of the Old Age Order will find out who I am real soon.. your blood will be mine!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 05:51 PM

"I'm not worried Mr.Gilmour. In fact, no one ever worries about anything you say because it's just more of the same. More empty threats for the King of them. Old Age Order? That's creative. Did Rose Smith come up with that one for you brother? Or did that dumb hoe finally leave you?"

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

04-05-2014, 05:54 PM

(04-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Hollywood Hulk Hogan Said: "I'm not worried Mr.Gilmour. In fact, no one ever worries about anything you say because it's just more of the same. More empty threats for the King of them. Old Age Order? That's creative. Did Rose Smith come up with that one for you brother? Or did that dumb hoe finally leave you?"

Are you always a massive ? Or is it just because today happens to be Saturday and that coincides with some massive orgy you and the rest of the nWo conduct on a weekly basis? Have any one of you fuckheads thrown your hips out of whack by thrusting too hard?

Cum on, you're among friends here, you glorious old cum guzzler.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazarus's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-05-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-05-2014, 06:03 PM

hey hogster isnt it time for your sponge bath? and who's rose smith? My girlfriend's name Jessica Anderson

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 06:09 PM

"Look at that. The masked maggot decided that after spending a week on a team with Sid Feder he would try and bite off his style and throw the word around like he was the peg legged pussy himself. What's wrong dude? Why the mask? Are you afraid to show the world a face that not even your own mother couldn't love? How about you go and worry about the Spaceman that you seem to have a hard on for and leave this conversation to those of us not afraid to hide who we are?"

"Rose Smith is or was your fiance Mr.Gilmour, or are you retconning that and pretending like it never happened? Is that what you are doing now dude?

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-05-2014, 06:19 PM

me and ms. smith had a falling out mr. hogan. unlike you and your whore of a wife

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

04-05-2014, 06:19 PM

(04-05-2014, 06:09 PM)Hollywood Hulk Hogan Said: "Look at that. The masked maggot decided that after spending a week on a team with Sid Feder he would try and bite off his style and throw the word around like he was the peg legged pussy himself. What's wrong dude? Why the mask? Are you afraid to show the world a face that not even your own mother couldn't love? How about you go and worry about the Spaceman that you seem to have a hard on for and leave this conversation to those of us not afraid to hide who we are?"

Aw, shit! You figured me right the fuck out! I ain't nothin' but a Sid Feder wannabe because I know what the fucking word means in this context and am accurately using it to describe a middle aged fuck and his group of old, faggoty friends. Oh, shit! I said again! At this rate, he's gonna call me Feder again because it was so impactful the first time! I'm shaking in fear.

As for the mask, it's none of your fucking business, dude. But nice job deflecting shit that you're too much of a pussy to handle. You never denied my claim so yeah, that's why you're acting like such a right now.

Oh look, I'm being Feder again!

And you'd want me to leave so I can't hurt your fucking feelings any more, right? That's all I'm hearing from you, you oversensitive pussy. Come on, if you can a dick how come you can't take a fucking insult you wimp?

Cry moar. Call me Feder moar. Get moar back surgeries and fucking anhero you oldfag.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-05-2014, 06:20 PM

hey lazzy how about me and you team up to send 2 of his lovers back to the hospital..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 06:30 PM

"There you go again Mr.Gilmour, making no sense again. I've been divorced for over 7 years, so yes, we did have a falling out, or were you not paying attention as you are so prone to do?"

"And as for you Lazarus, by your logic because I do not address a claim that automatically makes means that said claim is proved positive? So then by your own logic because you didn't actually answer my question regarding your mask, you are in fact afraid to show the world who you really are? Or do you just want to deflect again and call me a again as if the word has any impact on me. By all means, keep calling me a despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary brother."

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

04-05-2014, 06:36 PM

(04-05-2014, 06:30 PM)Hollywood Hulk Hogan Said:
"And as for you Lazarus, by your logic because I do not address a claim that automatically makes means that said claim is proved positive? So then by your own logic because you didn't actually answer my question regarding your mask, you are in fact afraid to show the world who you really are? Or do you just want to deflect again and call me a again as if the word has any impact on me. By all means, keep calling me a despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary brother."

Nah , my logic only works for me, otherwise it wouldn't just be my logic. It'd be yours too, and since you're practically condemning my logic because it's insulting you and then trying to use it back on me, you're a fucking hypocrite. I'm a fucking unicorn under this mask, bitch. I'm Obama Basedgod, I'm SOSA, I'm the motherfucking Chupacabra. Go on, prove me wrong you fucking .

Bitch, I'm Dexter.

And you're a fucking . No matter how many beards you keep with you to try to sway it in the opposite direction, Rear Admiral.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-06-2014)
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-05-2014, 07:01 PM

"Look here you big red , if you want to keep talking in circles that's fine with me jack. You can be Dexter, or Obama, hell you can be Peter Gilmour's missing testicles for all I care. But at the end of the day you are still a scared little pussy in his Halloween costume afraid to show the world the man behind the mask. I'll continue being the 60 year old married to a 39 year old woman while you continue to be a masked moron who makes less sense than the diagnosed Down Syndrome Baby Peter Gilmour."

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

04-05-2014, 07:05 PM

(04-05-2014, 07:01 PM)Hollywood Hulk Hogan Said: "Look here you big red , if you want to keep talking in circles that's fine with me jack. You can be Dexter, or Obama, hell you can be Peter Gilmour's missing testicles for all I care. But at the end of the day you are still a scared little pussy in his Halloween costume afraid to show the world the man behind the mask. I'll continue being the 60 year old married to a 39 year old woman while you continue to be a masked moron who makes less sense than the diagnosed Down Syndrome Baby Peter Gilmour."

I'll level with you, . I gotta keep the mask on, you know why?

It's because, if I take it off, I'll drown in the pussy. And so will everyone in this room. All will drown in the pussy pool. Do you wanna be known as the guy who drove someone to killing everyone with vagina? That's right you would, you fucking psycho. Fuck you.

Go on, flaunt your beard while taking it up the ass in the closet where you belong, homo.

I'll go back to being fucking awesome and uppercunting your arguments right to the nearest rape victims' support group.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels (04-06-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-05-2014, 07:24 PM

"Um, hey, as someone who has both died and banged people of the same sex can I interject something? Gilmour never died, he's just a fucking who went full on Zak Misery because he can't win to save Rose Smith's dick. But Lazarus, I'm pretty as a ghost I saw into who you really over."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

04-05-2014, 07:26 PM

(04-05-2014, 07:24 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Um, hey, as someone who has both died and banged people of the same sex can I interject something? Gilmour never died, he's just a fucking who went full on Zak Misery because he can't win to save Rose Smith's dick. But Lazarus, I'm pretty as a ghost I saw into who you really over."

Hahahahahahahaha!

Who you really over.

Who I really over?

Fucking . Tell me, who am I really over?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-05-2014, 07:37 PM

"Sorry, I'm having a few difficulties with things since my return. But I imagine you'd know all about that, wouldn't you? See, you and I, we're not like other people. We've seen the other side, we know the truth, the pain, the suffering, the love, all of it. We know what it really means, don't we, James? Yes, ladies and gentlemen I've figured out who Laz is. He's James Dean. Little Bastard didn't stop you after all."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-06-2014, 11:25 AM

hey fromo i didnt bitch and moan while I was away.. unlike you I rose from the dead and am coming to collect. keep it up and i'll take you back to hell.. you may not have a soul anymore but like all ghosts.. you will be vaporized!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-06-2014, 11:33 AM

"Not only did I fail to whine while I was gone, I came back already. Not dead anymore. Awesome. Oh and I remember you trying to use disguises to try and sneak back in. Oh, I've had a match since my return, and have discovered that I have a beautiful daughter. Prettier than her mother."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-06-2014, 01:47 PM

and i care because?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-06-2014, 09:48 PM

"Well, you did comment on it. You wanna go smoke some crack? We can reminiscence about the time I had sex with a sheep, or when Theo got a tattoo of Scorp on his ass."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-06-2014, 09:48 PM

i do not resort to such filth

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post