Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last 4 Days
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-10-2014, 02:04 PM

"What product you want? Any of that fancy whiskey? I had a dude not pay, so I sent Crack and Beef to rob his ass. They took some bottle of something called A.H. Hirsch. Dunno if that's good enough for you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Did someone say strippers and alcohol?

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2014, 02:14 PM

"Bring it all, we can give the weak shit to the people who we don't really want there but are too kind to send away."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2014, 03:18 PM

"Yes Olive, that's exactly what I mean. How did you know? I would invite you along but we all know what happens when you get a little to much drink in you, you end up sleeping with people you hate. Tell me Olive, do you still have the stock note I left you?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 03:30 PM

"Nathaniel, Ally, Archie, Maddy, NWO, Duke, Radio, Davids, and Dim are all only allowed cheap shit, got it. Olive, what do I gotta do to get you on a pole? And then on my pole. Oh, and Mandii only gets good shit if she shows tits, for sure."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2014, 04:00 PM

"This one's feisty, I'd tap it."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-10-2014, 04:06 PM

"I have. It wasn't great. And I am sure she will come back with something similar and that's ok. I'm not the one parading around here pretending to be above it all only to be a whore when the alcohol hits the lips."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 04:10 PM

(04-10-2014, 03:52 PM)Olive Pendershore Said:
(04-10-2014, 03:30 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "Nathaniel, Ally, Archie, Maddy, NWO, Duke, Radio, Davids, and Dim are all only allowed cheap shit, got it. Olive, what do I gotta do to get you on a pole? And then on my pole. Oh, and Mandii only gets good shit if she shows tits, for sure."

Be a completely different person and then we'll talk about poles. Till then the only one I'll be using is the one I shove through your eye if you attempt to touch me.
"I got a lot of drugs, honey. And nothing but time. Ever had Roofies mixed with X? What about Roofies and Coke? Basically I'm asking, ever been Roofied?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2014, 04:14 PM

"Bitch please, if I stuck my dick in your mouth it'd raise your IQ. Don't act like you could do better."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 04:16 PM

"Samuels, I meant to ask you after our match. How'd my balls taste?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2014, 04:18 PM

"Like irrelevant garbage that's better off dead."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2014, 04:31 PM

(04-10-2014, 04:14 PM)John Samuels Said: "Bitch please, if I stuck my dick in your mouth it'd raise your IQ. Don't act like you could do better."

Play on the phrase "giving brain"? Though, normally, it would be the other way around if that was indeed what you intended.

No, likely not. Just a coincidence that just so happened to work well enough to be misconstrued as something that could've been actually pretty clever. Much like everything that comes out of your mouth that happens to straddle the fine line between wit and chauvinistic belligerence.

In layman's terms, John (because I'm sure this is the only way you'll understand it), you're a fucking idiot.

But please, try again like you always do. I'm sure that one of these days, you'll say something verging on intelligent.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 04:33 PM

"Why so hostile? I'm providing quality strange, drugs, and booze for this shindig, and even supporting your presidential campaign. Nothing screams vote for me like the queer white adopted midget raised by black folk. I'm reaching all kinds of voter demographics over here. You'll be the new Reagan. Let's get fucked up together and maybe apm a bitch. Ya feel?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2014, 04:49 PM

"What the fuck? The estrogen is pooling to create supercunts. Look Mrs. Rocket Scientologist, I apologize for forgetting that this is a MENSES meeting. I was simply suggesting that little miss Olive here provide me with oral stimulation because she's failing so hard at using her mouth for anything productive. Look at the poor girl try to talk, I think 'assume' is the word of the day on her Hello Kitty calendar and she's trying to figure out how to use it properly.

Hang in there, Ollie, you'll get it."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post