Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last 4 Days
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 08:12 AM

Seriously, has there been a better four day span for any manager in the history of professional wrestling? I, Paul Heyman, guided two separate clients to professional wrestling immortality.

Friday, April 4, 2014, my client, BRRRRROCK LLLLLLLLESNARRRRR walked into Bore-fare and walked out as one third of the Trios Champions.

Sunday, April 6, 2014, my client, BRRRRRROCK LLLLLLESNARRR did what everyone thought was impossible. He did the unthinkable. He single handedly destroyed the legacy of arguably the greatest of all time. He defeated the Phenom and became the ONE in 21 and 1. He single handedly ended the greatest streak of all time.

Monday, April 7, 2014, my client, The Senatorrr himself, John Samuels defeated Theo Pryce and became the new King of the XWF. We all know what happened with Hollywood Hogan after the match, but it does not matter. For a moment, the Senatorrr John Samuels reached the pinnacle of this business.

Being King of the XWF also means you are the King of professional wrestling. Hollywood Hogan and the new WORLD order may have ended the crown, but that will not stop us! Next week on Madness, the King and I will join you, for the coronation.

Monday night on Madness join the King and I, as King John the second, formally takes his throne.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Brock Lesnar (04-08-2014), John Samuels (04-08-2014)
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-08-2014, 08:45 AM

"Thanks Paul for trying to tell these people the truth.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-08-2014, 09:41 AM

now if he could only sign a xtreme icon....

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 09:46 AM

I might be willing to take on a new client, Mr. Gilmour. However, that client won't be you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
John Samuels (04-08-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 10:15 AM

"And I just happen to need a manager. Coincidence, I suspect not."

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-08-2014, 10:32 AM

No one likes you AIDs.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 10:49 AM

"No, but they all know me, and I will forever be at the forefront of the forefront of the end of mankind. I am eternal, and I am true suffering. I'm also a good cook. Plus, people do like Billy, and I am undefeated. It would be hard to deny that claim. A successful promoter and manager books winners, which I am. The media may forget that AIDs has replaced Billy and focus up exclusively on it being Billy. I'll be ok with that. Care to go a round with me, Mandii?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-08-2014, 11:11 AM

Touché, but like I said no one likes you so I'm staying clear of you. So no round for you, I don't want anything to happen with the possibility of being stuck with someone, rather something, as annoying as you.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 11:21 AM

"Says the woman who dated and still associates with the vampire, and his outer space queer slut. It's ok if you're afraid of me, though. Fear is healthy, it means you're not just a dumb sperm bank."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 03:54 PM

"Guys, guys, guys. We're getting way off topic here. We need to focus on the original point:

PAUL HEYMAN is the GREATEST manager in the WORLD!

JOHN SAMUELS is the GREATEST wrestler in the WORLD!

BROCK LESNAR is...a trios champion...

So please, please, form a single file line to heap your congratulations on myself and Paul, and Brock if there's any left over of course."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Brock Lesnar (04-09-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 04:12 PM

"Come on, Johnny, of course you're the best. Was there ever a question? If Paul wasn't the best why would I, the deadliest living thing, want to work with him? Samuels 2016-2024"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MARIA BRINK's post:
John Samuels (04-08-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 08:00 PM

I'd like to think there's plenty of congratulations left for BRRRRROCK LLLLLLLESNARRRRR!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Brock Lesnar (04-09-2014)
Easy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

"E": You better hope they keep me off Monday nights, kids. There are a lot of boasts being thrown around that I wouldn't mind shoving down each of your throats.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 09:13 PM

Oh look. A rook. Not Paul Heyman Guy material.
Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 09:15 PM

"E": I take that as a compliment. Especially if that's the best response I can expect from the self proclaimed "World's Greatest Manager"

[Image: joseeasysig.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 09:29 PM

When you pay your dues and earn a better response from the greatest Manager in the history of ever, you'll get one. Until then, I'll be watching. Just as I always am.
Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

"E": A good manager would be able to see there is not one...not...one...competitor in this company, in this BUSINESS that his clients need to be prepared for besides Eddie Fucking Chamberlain. All others are window dressing.

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 09:35 PM

"Oh, Mr. Heyman, this scrub wants to talk about shoving down throats, and boasts. He's mistaken, Samuels is the best here, him and Theo would destroy the fed if they teamed up, and you are the best manager. No boasts, facts. Allow me, the factually deadliest living creature, to destroy him for you. Taipei death match style."

Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

"E": It seems I can't turn around without one of you yappy little lap dogs wanting a piece of me. And since I doubt anyone of you is going to top this shithead's ass kissing, consider your challenge accepted. And let me just tell you now, you won't know deadly until I knock your teeth out through your ears, bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

"Are you aware that I am an actual strain of the AIDs virus? I've taken over a hot because, though sentient, I have no real body to speak of? And pretty sure I killed Zeke."

Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

"E": That sounds like a whopping mass of ridiculously stupid horse shit and I don't give two deep fried fucks about any of it. Get in the ring and you're gonna catch a beating. That's all there is.

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

"Do some research on my time here, I am seriously AIDs. Do you think Billy Zane just puts on his Phantom costume and calls himself AIDs for fun? I will face you, I will infect you, and I will kill you. Facts.

Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

"E": If you have to beg me to do research on you, you're just not that interesting. On top of the fact you can't and won't do a thing to me.

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 10:11 PM

"Fine. Don't look me up. But don't be surprised when I infect you and fuck you up. But answer me this, why is Mandii, who just cannot be stopped, afraid to face me? Why did she call me AIDs?"

Hate Post Like Post
Easy Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-08-2014, 10:21 PM

"E": I'd be surprised if you could mount an offensive against me you fecal-worth half wit. Your manager better school you on how strategically poor it is to take your attention off a threat like me. This Mandii bitch may be ducking you, but I'm the one that's gonna end you.

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-08-2014, 11:32 PM

"Take your own advice, fool. I have not removed you from sight, nor will I. I intend to haunt you until the day you finally succumb to my will and perish. I see no cause for you to feel so superior, you know nothing of me, have yet to lace up your high heels, and I have never lost, here or in the outside world, and I've actually killed a lot of people. I made Devin Black shit his pants."

Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-09-2014, 07:55 AM

McBride, yeah I tapped. I lost.

Who walked out on their own feet that night and who was left in the ring?

Who is a former WWE World Champion?

Who is a former UFC World Champion?

Who is a current XWF Trio Champion?

How's your title collection going?

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2014, 08:15 AM

When you prove to be deserving of the attention of my clientele, or me, Easy, you'll get it. I'd like to caution you though, out of the goodness of my heart. This isn't Ring of Honor. This isn't TNA. This isn't New Japan or the WWE. This is the XWF. This... is XTREEEEME.

If you're not careful, if you're not prepared, there are men and women that would eat you alive.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-09-2014, 02:31 PM

"Paul Heyman is taking on a new client? Interesting.

On a side note, Michael McBride, what the fuck are you doing here? Haven't you got a former King to suck off? Or now that there's no gold crown upon his head are you done being his lap dog?"

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-09-2014, 02:37 PM

"Holy shit, Davids. Long time no see. How you been? I miss our little dances."

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-10-2014, 12:34 PM

(04-09-2014, 10:41 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(04-09-2014, 02:31 PM)SteveDavids Said: "Paul Heyman is taking on a new client? Interesting.

On a side note, Michael McBride, what the fuck are you doing here? Haven't you got a former King to suck off? Or now that there's no gold crown upon his head are you done being his lap dog?"

"I still work for Theo, but shouldn't you be sucking on Duke's asshole right about now? I'm sure he'll have a place for you in the Black Circle as a replacement for Luca. You can be their new bag carrier."

That's how great the Black Circle was, Mikey. Yeah, I say great; I know it's not a term you're familiar with but stay with me here. It's what you call it when something does more than make empty ass threats. It's what you call it when something isn't a fucking moron. It's what you call it when something exceeds expectations that are tougher than "breathe". All things you can't claim of yourself, mind you.

So yeah, I was a fuckin' bag carrier and I'm proud of it. Why the fuck are you implying that box of Cheerios over there could take my place?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 12:50 PM

(04-10-2014, 12:34 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(04-09-2014, 10:41 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(04-09-2014, 02:31 PM)SteveDavids Said: "Paul Heyman is taking on a new client? Interesting.

"I still work for Theo, but shouldn't you be sucking on Duke's asshole right about now? I'm sure he'll have a place for you in the Black Circle as a replacement for Luca. You can be their new bag carrier."

That's how great the Black Circle was, Mikey. Yeah, I say great; I know it's not a term you're familiar with but stay with me here. It's what you call it when something does more than make empty ass threats. It's what you call it when something isn't a fucking moron. It's what you call it when something exceeds expectations that are tougher than "breathe". All things you can't claim of yourself, mind you.

So yeah, I was a fuckin' bag carrier and I'm proud of it. Why the fuck are you implying that box of Cheerios over there could take my place?

And I'm proud of being compared to a bowl of cheerios, cheerios are fucking great. You sir are nothing more than a box of cornflakes. Yeah, take that.

Seems, I remember being offered a place within the Black Circle, as a replacement for you Luca. I literally got offered to carry the bags, but unlike you I don't become a bitch merely to be apart of something. You're proud of that, you're proud of being the bag carrier of a successful stable? Well then, we have different ideas of success. Well done on being alive by the way, it's amazing how even that proves so difficult for you.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. I was never a lap dog and never will be. If I was I would have followed Duke like a sheep. I respect the man more than I respect any other on this planet, but he knows as well as I do that I am not the kind of guy who sucks up and 'carries bags'. Please argue with me though McBride because I love this. Meanwhile, Luca and I will have a conversation involving people who have actually accomplished things since joining the XWF.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-10-2014, 01:08 PM

(04-10-2014, 12:50 PM)SteveDavids Said:
(04-10-2014, 12:34 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(04-09-2014, 10:41 PM)Michael McBride Said: "I still work for Theo, but shouldn't you be sucking on Duke's asshole right about now? I'm sure he'll have a place for you in the Black Circle as a replacement for Luca. You can be their new bag carrier."

And I'm proud of being compared to a bowl of cheerios, cheerios are fucking great. You sir are nothing more than a box of cornflakes. Yeah, take that.

Seems, I remember being offered a place within the Black Circle, as a replacement for you Luca. I literally got offered to carry the bags, but unlike you I don't become a bitch merely to be apart of something. You're proud of that, you're proud of being the bag carrier of a successful stable? Well then, we have different ideas of success. Well done on being alive by the way, it's amazing how even that proves so difficult for you.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. I was never a lap dog and never will be. If I was I would have followed Duke like a sheep. I respect the man more than I respect any other on this planet, but he knows as well as I do that I am not the kind of guy who sucks up and 'carries bags'. Please argue with me though McBride because I love this. Meanwhile, Luca and I will have a conversation involving people who have actually accomplished things since joining the XWF.

Oh, you've definitely been studying trash talk from the great Sebastian "AHAHAHAHAHA" Duke. Simply sidesplitting stuff there, Stevie. Brilliant.

Oh fuck you were being serious.

You're afraid that you won't carry the bags as good as I did. I carried the fucking shit out of those bags. Then, I got high and went out to the ring and kicked ass. I wasn't making myself into bitch, Cheerios. Fuck, when I joined, the Circle was floundering. Maddy and NAZI weren't good enough to carry your fuckin' savior, Duke's, carcass to victory in their trios titles match. Then the same fucking result happened.

Meanwhile, you stagnated and fought to a draw with Knightmask, and lost to Mark Flynn via DQ.

Way to go, your definition of success if skewed in your favor because you wouldn't make it otherwise. Remember when John Austin of all people got one over on you?

Shout out to John Austin, for doing whatever the fuck he's doing this month.

Yeah, staying alive is rather difficult when you make a big enough impact for people to want you dead, but what can you do?

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

04-10-2014, 01:19 PM

Maybe you took a knock to your head when you were nearly killed. I would love you to find a match where John Austin beat me... please?

Moron.

Also, shows you haven't caught up in what's going on doesn't it. I am wanted dead, I am just doing a much better job of staying alive than you.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

04-10-2014, 01:24 PM

(04-10-2014, 01:19 PM)SteveDavids Said: Maybe you took a knock to your head when you were nearly killed. I would love you to find a match where John Austin beat me... please?

Moron.

Also, shows you haven't caught up in what's going on doesn't it. I am wanted dead, I am just doing a much better job of staying alive than you.

[red]Austin got one over on you when he stole your little belt and shoved you into a car trunk. Never said win. He made you look like a fucking idiot, which as it seems is definitely the case still.

Also, have I ever caught up? Do you think I give a fuck about your life? No, I mention mine because you bring up the fact that I died. Hell, do you even know that wasn't a fabrication? Do you believe everything you see on the news?

Fucking ]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2014, 01:30 PM

"Luca, strippers, probably some drugs, definitely lots of alcohol. My place. Bring your A game buddy."

PS: "While you've been gone I've been banging Azrael's kid."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

04-10-2014, 01:32 PM

(04-10-2014, 01:30 PM)Theo Pryce Said: "Luca, strippers, probably some drugs, definitely lots of alcohol. My place. Bring your A game buddy."

PS: "While you've been gone I've been banging Azrael's kid."

Dude, doesn't that make you, like a pacifier or something?

Do you mean pedophile?

Do you think I mean pedophile?

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2014, 01:33 PM

"It makes me a lot of things. She's legal though. So definitely not a pedophile, or a pacifier. Though there are times when I play the role of a pacifier. Fuck Azrael's going to show up now isn't he?"

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-10-2014, 01:54 PM

"You guys want some party favors? I've got ice, K, H, Angel dust, Chronic, uppers, downers, benzos, you name it I got it. Plus, my kid's a stripper and got stripper pals. She ain't dancing for you, but some of her friends can."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-10-2014, 02:00 PM

"The more the merrier, this is a celebration."

Hate Post Like Post