Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 10:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger Gilmour
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2014, 09:26 AM

Swagmire runs up, hits Mandii with the Dirty Jerker XTreme then a DDT and goes for the pin. There's something turgid in his pocket as he pins her. He pulls it out! It's his baton taser which he presses against Mandii's thigh and uses. A ref pops up dressed as Peter Gilmour, except ginger.

Ginger Gilmour makes the count.

Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-07-2014, 11:03 AM

Kick out!

I grab the baton taser out of swaggots hand and stick it though his already zipped down zipper on his pants. Probably not the smartest move for Mr.Swaggot. He rolls over holding onto the junk in his pants that he only has due to being black and I am able to get to my feet, holding onto my below the belt of course. Good thing I am not a guy or that would have hurt way worse.

No wonder you can't get a girl swaggot, you are trying to put the wrong head in her vagina. Better luck next time. Also next time, zip your god damn pants up, no one and I mean no one wants to see that.

I begin to walk away but stop to send my fist into Ginger Gilmour's jaw. One for counting, two for looking like Gaymour, and three for being a ginger.

jlHCQQ.png

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-07-2014, 01:02 PM

A man who looks oddly like Peter Gilmour walks up to Mandii and shines a light into her eyes blinding her.. He then bitchslaps the bitch in the face and walks away singing..

BLINDED BY THE LIIIGHTTTT

ooc: dont fuck with evil incarnate! - Seriously Gilmour? Seriously?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion