Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-05-2024, 12:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Where I Have Been
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-27-2014, 01:51 PM

So, ladies and gentlemen, and possible manly women, womanly men. I just got back from a week long stay in a hospital because of the following:

C.diff

Read up on this shit, not many outside of the medical profession probably know about this, and the reason this post is important, is because I almost died. I had been battling this since Sunday last week. It is absolutely terrible. So please, read up on this shit, and for the love of whatever you believe in,

TAKE A PROBIOTIC OR EAT FOOD WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE OF DEHYDRATION!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-28-2014, 11:03 AM

So if I’m not mistaken. “C Diff” is when you almost shit yourself to death. Most common in old people and those who take a lot of antibiotics. I almost know something, lol

Seems like your asshole was very busy for the last week. Glad you are still alive and back in the game!

VICTORY FOREVER!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-28-2014, 11:38 AM

Good to hear you got a handle on the issue before Scatbear found you.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-28-2014, 08:38 PM

It was fucking terrible. Appreciate the kind words, guys. I'm just glad to be back home. There was nothing for me to do while I was in the hospital. Fucking sucked. It's why I made this thread and labeled it important. I want to make sure everyone knows about this, so they don't shit themselves to death.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-29-2014, 08:44 AM

damn that had to be painful for u

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post