Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-16-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misty's Tits Taste Like Cotton
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-03-2024, 09:16 AM

Misty is handed a cake by T in her private room, instead of it exploding it actaully was a cake she cut to eat. After an hour we see her all high and buzzed with the cake. Then T comes into the room.

"Oh shit, you ate that weed cake? Shit... what a trooper."

Then Misty falls on the floor, and I take a look at the belt that was hanging by your table.

"Well, I could pin you but... i would love for you to receive that briefcase and maybe we can trade off the belt. I hear that if you get that case, you can cash in on the current Uni Champ and forget about your stay in the X-Treme division."

Then i pour some water by your face to refresh you. Then i decide to leave, but then i realized that the ref was paid by the second he forced me to pin, so instead i place a Roxy Cotton blow up doll on you. 

"Count it ref, you see im not tryin to "hurt" her!"

Then the ref counts with a sense of regret...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-03-2024, 09:18 AM

Fucking EW EW EW!
Hate Post Like Post
Misty Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-03-2024, 04:34 PM

Oh, right!

Misty kicks out from under the Roxy Cotten blow up doll.

Gleaming with motherly affection in her eyes, she caresses its vacant latex face.

They grow up so fast!

She bids the doll farewell, and hands her back to Tommy like a father handing a daughter off to be wed.

Misty sighs and exits the scene.
Hate Post Like Post