Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#SHOWTHEBRACKETS
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2019, 07:00 AM

Hey Fuzz since you've been all up in my business about showing the brackets how would you like to be the special guest name picker guy for the next round of the Lethal Lottery tournament? You know, because you are so big into transparency.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-08-2019, 07:07 AM

Deal....Only if you show the brackets.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2019, 07:09 AM

Yeah I'll do that. After you film the video.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-08-2019, 07:19 AM

[Image: tenor.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-08-2019, 07:26 AM

FYI Theo calls his junk "the brackets."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 07:32 AM

Shut up Vinny, can’t you see that the adults are talking?

Raise your hand the next time you wish to address me.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-08-2019, 08:09 AM

Hey man if you wanna see Theo's penis that badly I'm not gonna stand in your way.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 08:38 AM

Theo, it’s shit like this. You and I came to an understanding, an agreement, and this fucking idiot decided that it was a good time for a joke.

Hey Vin, do I strike you as the kind of guy who likes jokes? Didn’t fucking think so.

Sit down, shut up, and just let me handle my fucking business.

Ok Boomer?

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 09:05 AM

First of all, how dare you? I'm a proud Gen X-er! I once played hackeysack for 24 STRAIGHT HOURS.

Second of all... your partner IS a joke, so I figured you had a sense of humor. My bad!

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Real funny. You have nothing to say about me so you resort to attacking Noah. Someone who has said nothing in all of this and yet you decided to bring him up.

The only joke around these parts... is you. No one goes to you for anything. They track download Theo. They call Raven. Why is that? Well for one no one likes the fact that you have your friends go over on your little show on Thursday’s, or is it the fact that people don’t respect you?

Either way before calling someone a joke, maybe you should look in the mirror first.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Theo Pryce (11-08-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 09:36 AM

I don't need anyone to think of me as their hero, dude, but I can't help but notice you happily cash paychecks with my signature on them.

I get texts all day long from those two guys making sure I'm cool with decisions they make. No need for you to see behind the curtain my man! I have a happy life full of world travel and international recognition and fame! Not to mention putting on a fantastic biweekly show that's blown expectations out of the water since its April launch...

You talk a lot of jive, bro-heem. If I put my friends over then why do you win so much?

Hmm?

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 09:47 AM

I win because I’m the best on that show, Noah and VV are the best on that show. You’re afraid to put me one on one with your “champ” so you book me against lesser competition, under the guise of “Dude, you can’t have two singles titles at once bro.” When in reality that title means nothing because it’s not even listed on the main site.

You won’t put her against Vita, Bias.
You won’t put her against Noah, Bias.
You won’t put her against me, Fear.

You don’t want to anger Sarah, nope can’t have that. Make sure everyone walks on eggshells around her, lest Vinny get told off. You have no backbone. And honestly do you really think I think of you as a “hero”, I seriously have nothing more to say.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Noah Jackson (11-08-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-08-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Hey man, the Anarchy Titles are just as important, they just aren't as widely available as the rest. You actually have to win matches for them, you know? If they meant nothing I don't think you'd be on here griping about how you and your buddies want them... quit contradicting yourself, my man!

The way I see it, Vita and Noah and yourself all get plenty of opportunities... yet you complain non-stop. You're like Scully when he forgets to wear his helmet.

Let's see... you're the reigning X-Treme Champion, Vita is a multiple time champion and 24/7 briefcase winner... Noah is perpetually in the main event scene on Anarchy... you and Noah were in the tag title tournament together...

Seems to me the only reason you guys aren't dripping in gold right now is because when the chips are down, you dudes LOSE.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 11:16 AM

So I have to win to get a shot? Ok by those standards I should’ve already had a shot seeing as how I’ve never lost on Anarchy, but Sarah has. So you are honestly going to go the contradiction route? Ok I’ll go there. The title means nothing as it stands. Sarah barely shows up as it is, so yes the title is currently not as prestigious as it should be, so yes I’m griping about it. Yes I am concerning myself with it, because if you can’t see that the title should be viewed in higher regard then you don’t understand.

And as of right now the only reason I’m not dripping in gold is because you won’t allow it.

I’ve held this X-Treme title for over three weeks. Noah and I want our shot at Lethal Lottery. You want to see someone dripping in gold? Fine. You watch...

I’ll Win Lethal Lottery.
I’ll Win the Tag Team Titles.
I’ll retain My X Title....

And what just so happens to happen on the Saturday before LL? That’s right 8 Fucking weeks with this Title. What does that mean. When I win LL, that will be 8 Weeks, 5 Defenses. One Briefcase.

You want me dripping in Gold? Fine have it your way. I was trying to allow others the opportunity, but you just dug the XWF’s grave. Now go on and try and bury me.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 11:26 AM

Oh don't worry my guy, I absolutely plan on making sure you defend that X-Treme Title at Lethal Lotto. The Tag Titles are another story, we've got some plans there that will take some time to develop... part of which is determining an actual number one contender! Now, you and Noah do definitely deserve a shot, but I'm not disrespecting the fans of the XWF by having you and your little boy triple booked... no one wants to watch you gasp for air for 15 minutes in your second or third match of the night, dude.

SO! When Kenzi Grey is back from her sabbatical, the 5'2" Mafia will absolutely be defending their tag team championships... either against you two, or the MFers. TBD.

As for the X-Treme? Like I said, man, I would never want to hold anyone back. So at Lethal Lottery, you'll get that fifth defense under your belt and I'll personally hand you a 24/7 briefcase if you win that night!

Against Noah Jackson.

Thanks!

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 11:31 AM

So again, your Bias is showing. So why exactly do they not have to defend their titles for two months? Why do I have to be in a number one contender match for the Tag Team titles, when holding this title guarantees us one? Why would Noah be the fifth? Moron can’t you fucking math.

I beat KO.
I’ll beat Socio.
I’ll advance in LL
I’ll again advance.
And I’ll Win LL.

Since my title is on the line in all the matches that would be five. So what does Noah have to do with any of this. Jesus your fucking thick.

Again it’s not my fault you’re catering to some, while trying to bury others. You book the matches and I’ll make sure to be there. Just don’t get all pissy when I come out on the other end unscathed.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 11:46 AM

Now now.

Lethal Lotto matches aren't official title defenses my dude! Heck, you could advance without even getting in the ring! I'll make sure you get there though, trust me. And I mean... didn't you JUST say Noah is a deserving challenger? It makes perfect sense! That's a money match! A HUGE pay per view draw! You gotta put things into a business perspective, guy!

As far as Kenzi, well, again, we need to maximize viewership and profit margins. We need DRAMA, man! Imagine... Kenzi Grey, fresh off an Asian sabbatical, a spiritual journey in search of the lost testaments of Tom Cruise... and of course her mean rude wife. Against you! Or someone else! Honestly it doesn't even matter who the challengers are, Big D and Ned, Tristan and Vile, Rob and Pig, you and Noah... people will pay BIG BUCKS to see Kenzi after she reaches nirvana!

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 11:55 AM

Wow everyone look at Vinny, changing the rules to fit his little box.

Fuck Kenzi and her spiritual journey. If that was anyone else other than Sarah’s bitch, they would’ve been stripped at Lethal a Lottery. Fuck you for trying to drive a wedge between Noah and I for the sake of ratings. Fuck your ratings.

Fuck those other teams that are in “contention”. When I shoot the video for the pairings, watch the fuck out because your boy Theo promised to show me the brackets. We will see then who was right.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 12:03 PM

Kenzi's a cool chick! And we don't discriminate against anyone's religious needs here, Fuzzdude!

And those ratings? Those ratings are where your bonus dollars come from, man. I don't hear you bitching about them when it's time to collect.

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-08-2019, 12:06 PM

"I can't believe y'all are sleeping on me and Ned. Notorious BIG will make you regret it."

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-08-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 12:09 PM

Fuck your bonus checks man!

I don’t need your extras. Pay me what is owed and that is that. Also just because you leave for religious reasons, doesn’t mean you get to shun all of your other responsibilities. When she came here it was expected that she would defend the titles should they win them, and neither of them have done that.

Also Big D.... Shut Up.

Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 12:32 PM

I'd just like to point out that Vinnie's list of accomplishments seemed to accidentally omit the fact that I'm also the Anarchy champion and I have defended the title three times since winning it. Since Lacklan is also (falsely) claiming to not have lost and says that she's the rightful champion, it should be pointed out that her FIRST defense since facing me is too little too late. She should have already been stripped of the title by now.

I won't hold that one against Vinnie though, it's not like he can enforce championship rules on replicas!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Does that mean you don't want royalties from your NEW X-Shop item???

[Image: awxnV5v.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-08-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 12:34 PM

(11-08-2019, 12:32 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Does that mean you don't want royalties from your NEW X-Shop item???

[Image: awxnV5v.png]

YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 12:39 PM

Keep it Vinny. The fact that you have to do that proves everything.

You don’t want people to question your power. You just want mindless sheep. You want people who like you. Newsflash Vin, I don’t like you. I think you are in over your head, and now you are stuck in quick sand. The more you struggle to keep up, the farther your sink. Please stop, you can’t keep up with me. You’re nothing but a mental midget.

Go jump on Scully’s Shortbus.

Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-08-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 12:47 PM

I already made a Scully joke, dude, you're too late! And what do you have against my sink?

Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-08-2019, 12:49 PM

I have noticed Vinnie said something about bonus checks. I have still yet to receive a bonus check for wining the star or the month let alone my standard pay. Checked with XWF' main office and there is nothing wrong with my direct deposit. SIXTY THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FIVE. That is all.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 12:51 PM

Yup. You make a Scully joke, I just called you . There’s a difference. Keep poking there Vinny. The only reason you keep talking is because your “god complex” won’t allow anyone else to have the final word.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2019, 01:07 PM

Santos:

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:12 PM

Fuzz, you can't even keep a narrative together. How many concussions have you had in your career, dude? That CTE is a bad time.

In this very conversation you called me a figurehead with no real power, but now I've got a god complex? What the heck man?

Don't make me get my tights out of storage.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:16 PM

Sup Tony!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Tony Santos (11-08-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 01:17 PM

It’s not that complicated when you actually look at it. You can be both a figurehead with no power, and someone who has a god complex. It’s your own delusion that creates this vacuum of inconsistency. You want everyone to be your friend, but don’t question anything.

You want people to enjoy themselves, but when criticisms come out better be quick to sweep them under the rug.

Fuck You. Eat Shit.

Go ahead break those tights out, but you better ask sarah if it’s ok first. You don’t want to upset her, or Kenzi. Or anyone. So please do, it would be the first thing you’ve done since I’ve come back that shows you have some kind of backbone.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:25 PM

I've taken that X Title from better men than you, Fuzz.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 01:25 PM

And I’ve beaten better Bitches than you Lane.... what’s your point?

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:37 PM

Fine.

Book it. Noah can have the night off, dude.

You and me at Lotto for the X.... with SARAH LACKLAN as guest referee!

Rox, take this Executive Bandanna and get my Sports Entertainment Bandanna out of the safe.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 01:44 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hey Rox.... don’t forget to give him his balls back for this one too. I know they are in the Crown Royal bag under the bed on your side.

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2019, 01:50 PM

These? No bb these are something else.

[Image: gwt31hj.png]

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:51 PM

Dang it babe...

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-08-2019, 02:15 PM

"Scully's obviously still wearing his Calvin Klein Obsession aftershave, considering Bummerboy and The Fake Slim Shady are talking about me....."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Shawn Warstein (11-08-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-08-2019, 02:21 PM

See you in the next round of Lethal Lottery.....

Oh wait.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully (11-08-2019)