Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rematch: inital reaction.
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-07-2013, 08:49 AM

Steve Sayors sweating like an overstuffed pig int he middle of summer is running. Yes my friends running. Now I don't just mean running like he's a little late to meet his mother but more like in a marathon against twenty five fat blokes for the last slice of cake. Just picture it, all that flab swishing a round... Yeah sorry about that.

He makes his way into the hall way of the locker rooms leaving a trail of sweat on the floor behind him. Could you picture that Steve Sayors dressed as the Snail from magic roundabout. Not nice I can tell you.

Steve practically collapses against the wall. "You know ... I ..." Steve waves his hands a the cameraman who just so happens to be filming all of this mainly for his own pleasure of course.
"Yeah man I mean, you chase after these guys all day. See I'm not even breathing heavily besides you've only just jogged from the car."
Steve shoots him a glare. "Yeah... well... yeah."
"Wow that sure told me."
As Steve glares at him again, a slim figure emerges from the locker room, he is shirtless and a pair of off cream coloured shorts. His white kit bag is slung over his left shoulder whilst a yellow towel is draped around the back of his neck. Steve quickly moves to intercept although I think Heironeous could smell him well before he actually saw him.

"Sorry Heironeous I was hoping for a quick word from you if I may."
"Sure my friend, ask away." Smiling politely he puts his bag down and removes his towel.
"Firstly your thoughts on your first win this week."
"It's a nice feeling to pick up my first win, sometimes it's hard to break that zero but once you get over that first hurdle everything seems to get a bit easier. Sure I would have liked to have got the pin myself but then I am a team player rather than a glory hogger." He brushes away some of the damp hair away from his face.

"I'm sure you've heard who your facing next?" Heironeous simply nods once. "If it wasn't a big enough match for you it also seems like your ticket into the wild card tournament. Is this going to be too much pressure for you?"
"Yes I know it's against Gilmour, in a falls count anywhere match. You would think that it would play into his hands having such little restrictions in the match. I personally don't think it favours either one of us. All I can tell you is this." Heironeous moves the camera to face him and him alone. "Gilmour you will be seeing a lot more of me." He thanks Steve by shaking his hand and then the cameraman's before leaving.

"Well at least we got the interview." Steve's phone vibrates with a message. After checking his skin looks pale and sickly.
"More running?" Steve just nods, the last thing that is heard before the cameraman shuts down is him laughing at Steve.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Heironeous's post:
(06-11-2013), salmanvandam007 (06-07-2013)