Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-03-2014, 10:27 AM

(01-03-2014, 03:35 AM)John Austin Said:
I like lady boys? Is that the best you have Steven? Are you trying to bring a wrongful discrimination lawsuit on you as well. If I know Barney like I think I do, he will not take this lying down. So not only will you have a lawsuit but you will also have a loss on your record. Ask the chairman? I don't have to ask the chairman anything because last time I checked, I brung some of the highest ratings to Warfare as champion. Something that you could never do. While you were defeating the likes of Ursula Areano in Hawaii, I was trying to survive in one XWF's best ladder matches they have had in a long time. Now you are stealing the legendary Luca Arzegotti's lines of calling me tedious and boring? Damn you pull out all the stops for a win don't you? You steal, you insult and yet you still can't get the job done. The US title is more prestigious than the X-treme title cause at least it doesn't get passed around like a whore in New York. Call me when you actually take the time to win the US title Steve.

Aha, you would know how Barney takes it wouldn't you? Sick fuck. You brought the highest ratings on Warfare? Blasphemy, show me those statistics and I might buy into your bullshit. Trying to survive, that does sound about right John, the others were trying to win... yet you, you were trying to merely survive. Luca Arzegotti is legendary is he? You know that spoon we were talking about earlier? Do you want to go and find it so you can eat of the dead man's ass hole. From she-men to the whores of New York, it seems like John Austin knows lots and lots about where he can pick up sexually transmitted diseases. I need not take time John, you see there's a war to be fought. Much larger than the US Title, or even the Xtreme title. The Black Circle must be put to an end, and that is something that even someone as stupid as you cannot deny.

:)

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion

Messages In This Thread
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 06:39 PM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-03-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 01-03-2014, 10:27 AM