Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 08:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Polite Request from this WGWF Guy, XWF Alumni, yadda yadda.
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2013, 08:18 PM

As a "noob", I really hate the word, anyhow, I think for the most part the rooks here dismiss any sort of fed feud theory between the two. But, AS a rook, all of the infighting needs to cease. It's detrimental and does nothing. I can say I have zero problems with anyone on this roster or their roster. I like it that way. Life is too damn short to hold grudges. i know very little of the story prior to my arrival here and I like it to stay that way. Its a game... Have fun... Be creative... Thats all its about.

With that out of the way, its time for the XWF to get back to work. There has been virtually zero people RPing because everyone is distracted by World War 3 on the fuckin boards. My call to : Kill it. If you haven't already. Just fuckin kill it. Don't wait till midnight.

The XWF and the WGWF will survive this. With some of the originals over there obviously they have talent, and from what I see from those that are still in the F, we also have talent.

Get to work bitches! Shows don't run themselves!

I got respect for everyone I've had the opportunity to meet or chat with. But it's time. It's gone on long enough. Let's move on. PLEASE.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Polite Request from this WGWF Guy, XWF Alumni, yadda yadda. - by Sebastian Duke - 01-02-2013, 08:18 PM