Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 05:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-11-2013, 02:21 PM

Smoke rolls his eyes.

You know, telling me about the argument you want to have isn't exactly the best way to insult me, Davemour. It makes you sound like someone who seriously lost an argument and spends their evening thinking about what they could have said, just a rambling idiot which, granted, you already are.

So guess what, how about we have Christmas a little early this year, and I give you the argument you so solely crave. You tell me what you want answered, and I'll do my best to not be as patronising as I am right now. Or maybe I will... whatever. Since, you know, obviously we can't have a back-and-forth rip at one another develop, oh god no! How about we just trash-talk about our names for the rest of the week and reflect on things that haven't happened yet and predict something that may end up being wrong in the end anyway.

Go ahead, Steve, amuse me. Let the Q and A begin!

...Or are you just going to start talking about your creepy longing for Cam Lang again?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here

Messages In This Thread
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Steve Davids -vs- Smoke Man - by Smoke - 12-11-2013, 01:07 PM