Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-11-2013, 09:18 AM

What is a Zack Ryder and Doctor Who? That was the worst jumbled up information I've ever heard. Just to make something clear, Nova couldn't do It with his eyes closed. He might be able to terrorize the universe but that isn't exactly that hard to do. Saving it is a whole different story. So, Connor keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong. Me and Novas business is far from over and one day I'll get some payback but for now I have to give you a what you humans call "A good ol' fashioned beatdown."

Ha! Potatoes! Please explain to me why fucking Potatoes are so sacred. Oh wait I can answer that for myself because well Irish fucks are wierd as hell! While a bunch of idiots run around worshiping potatoes in Ireland I'm here...Making fun of it because its funny as hell. One more thing, Connor. I'm sure that you think you're good but reality is "You suck" This sunday is when I make my return at somewhat full power.I won't use it all because you're just a McBride and well you suck. Your turn, Pal.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio - by Mr. Radio - 12-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio - by Mr. Radio - 12-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio - by Mr. Radio - 12-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio - by Mr. Radio - 12-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Connor McBride -vs- Mr. Radio - by Mr. Radio - 12-14-2013, 09:48 AM