Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this is in the wrong forum
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2013, 04:47 PM

Then try thinking back to each and every football game you've played in and try to remember how you felt.

Did your heart race? Did your palms sweat? Were you nervous, excited, scared? Did you feel a rush of pride every time you tackled someone? Did you get pissed off when you were tackled? How about that rush of adrenalin when the ball snapped and everything just exploded or even how time slowed down when you waited for the ball to snap? Do you remember the boost of ego when your team won the game or the personal beat down because you guys lost?

Try remembering those moments, those emotions and think about if your character would feel the same the closer it gets to game time. You don't need to throw out a reply as soon as Black does. Write it down first on Word or if your at school, write it down there.

As long as your grades stay up and you look busy, the teachers don't call on you. I figured that out after the third day.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I know this is in the wrong forum - by Minxs - 09-02-2013, 04:02 PM
I know this is in the wrong forum - by Minxs - 09-02-2013, 04:06 PM
I know this is in the wrong forum - by Minxs - 09-02-2013, 04:13 PM
I know this is in the wrong forum - by Cam Lang - 09-02-2013, 04:32 PM
I know this is in the wrong forum - by Minxs - 09-02-2013, 04:47 PM