Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Should we up the RP word count for RP's from 4k to 5k for just Pay Per Views?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-29-2023, 12:50 AM

So to throw my two cents in, I'm almost the opposite of Corey.

This change makes it more likely that when I'm ready to commit long-term again, I'm more likely to come back 'home'. I guess I've seen the fed go to 1 rp once before in the forgotten times, so I kind of never had the attachment to the multiple rps that the fed has been built on over the last few years. When that change was made way back when, it was done for a similar reason. And got similar feedback. Moreso, I just support whatever helps make this place a thriving community. Plus I hated the thought of a 2k limit.

However, in a macro sense, the XWF filled a niche with the back-and-forth that doesn't really exist in efed-land right now, and I think it's sad that will cease to exist. But it needs the numbers to continue. I had actually been talking to Thad, who must have relayed a similar thought to Theo, about a micro division that focuses exclusively on trash talk. But it would need to be a test case first. For now, I think just give this a go, and see where it lands for you. If it encourages more use of other spaces to tell stories, I think that'll make the fed feel more 'alive'.

TLDR: I'm for. Hope everyone gives it a solid crack.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Ned Kaye (11-30-2023), Theo Pryce (11-29-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024 - by ALIAS - 11-29-2023, 12:50 AM