Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Cashe (Introductions)
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-12-2022, 02:53 AM

As the title says.. I'm Cashe or I PLAY Cashe. My name is Jason so you can call me whatever. I answer to Hey sometimes.. 

I came to XWF because of pussy. Well IC pussy but as it turns out, Theo is a pretty cool guy. We talk regularly and he bad mouths me pretty consistently. 

Those that know me can probably, maybe co-sign that I am a pretty nice guy. At times the Upid in Stupid but I is what I is and I'm on the waiting list for a proper electric shock therapy session. 

On the rare occasion, I partake in the marijuana. It could be worse, adderall is like meth and people take that shit like pop rocks. 

What you can expect? Another member on the roster who will fill a card spot like a fucking CHAMP when you need someone to get thrown in a wagon of shit. 

I am the definition of a polished turd. Take a looooong look! You'll never see another turd this pretty! I make this shit look gooood! 

My character also only has one nipple. The left and he is sensitive about it. Don't ask to see the teeth marks. Only ass spankable yum yums that he gets romantical with have access to that part of him. 

Thank you and I look forward to working with all these new faces of fictional characters. 

I was bored..

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-12-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-13-2022), Dolly Waters (12-12-2022), Finn Kühn (12-12-2022), King Kieran (12-12-2022), Marf (12-12-2022), Ned Kaye (12-12-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Hey, I'm Cashe (Introductions) - by Jason Cashe - 12-12-2022, 02:53 AM