Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: BACK... to RELENTLESS! Night 1
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-24-2022, 10:27 AM

Sappy gratitude post incoming:

First off, the show was great. To see the work that vinnie and others put into the madness brand have such a big showcase at relentless was awesome. I’d imagine that XWF Madness is sneakily one of best angled brands going in all of efedding.

I’m not sure many realize how big of a deal this is, but Little Ceaser just usurped Mini Morbid as the most dominant midget wrestler in the world. Breathe taking!

Elijah v. Big Money was a banger, and I think that match has the potential to give them stories to keep their feud going… a type of feud that can be built C. DIFFerent. Jenny and Lexi, even with the wild stipulation turned out to be a great blow-off match for the storyline those two have.

Lastly, a big thank you to The Bastards and the THUGS for that tag match. I know TNGB got caught up with RL stuff, but the feud they were willing to work with Dolly and Vita leading up to the match really made this one such a big-fight. Plus I’m certain they’ll be back and at-it soon, and looking for some payback… I can’t wait Wink
To JB, thank you for throwing those haymakers with us, you’re a class act, and these RPs for relentless man, were some of my favorites from you.

To vita, you’re an absolute animal. I’m very fortunate to have you as a tag partner. Your ability to outline, and story build is second to none. You kicked ass all over the boards, all month, and still were grinding, keeping me focused and pushing me to get that work out.

I’m not sure if anyone really noticed, but building a team to challenge for the tag titles was, IC, the Dolly character’s goal since returning in March. On a personal level, it was something I had been trying to do since September of last year. So regardless of how it shook out, for it all to come together a year later truly means the world to me. None of it would be possible without Vita, TNGB and their commitment to the rivalry, the THUGS being the tag team pillars that they are, and the XWF overall for allowing us this platform.

Y’all the best. I’m getting all misty eyed. This one means a lot. Thank you all again for a kick-ass night one, and I can’t wait to see what the next two shows has in store for us

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Atara Raven (09-24-2022), Atticus Gold (09-24-2022), BIG PREESH (09-24-2022), Finn Kühn (09-24-2022), Marf (09-24-2022), Mercy (09-24-2022), Ned Kaye (09-24-2022), Raion Kido (09-24-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-24-2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: XWF Presents: BACK... to RELENTLESS! Night 1 - by Dolly Waters - 09-24-2022, 10:27 AM