Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 4/16/2022
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-17-2022, 08:36 AM

XWF-XTRA

Backstage, Savage,
Sometime postmatch.

With a heavy white towel draped over her shoulder, Vita sits alone in front of a locker as the camera fires to life.

"Angelca Vaughn, tonight you proved that you belong in the XWF, and I now consider you among the best that I have ever faced! Heck, you're ALMOST as good as Sar!" Vita no-sells the backhanded compliment, leaving one to wonder if it was intentional or not. "I do STILL totally think that you kinda stink for letting everyone down at March Madness, but maybe not as much as before?"

Vita searches her feelings for a moment. Now knowing more of Angelica's story, and some of the similarities between them may have softened her opinion of Ang before that totally awesome wrestling clinic that they put on earlier tonight.

"I once heard it said, that sportsmanship isn't shown by a handshake before the bell, but by how one handles defeat. Put in my position, some might expect a tirade of excuses, but the idea of #MontrealScrewjob would be about as legit as #AtlantaScrewjob is, which by the way, is like negative zero, or something. Math isn't really my thing! Angelica, I don't know how you pulled off that totally wild counter to the Sharpshooter, but frickin kudos! There is no denying that tonight, YOU were the better wrestler. Thank you for bringing your best, and congratulations on the totally fair and hard-fought victory!"

Static

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Lacklan (04-17-2022), Marf (04-17-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Saturday Night Savage 4/16/2022 - by Karen Hunt - 04-17-2022, 07:37 AM
re:Saturday Night Savage 4/16/2022 - by Vita Frickin Valenteen - 04-17-2022, 08:36 AM