Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 3/12/22
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-13-2022, 06:35 AM

It was a quiet walk back to the locker room.

Page wasn't one for post-match pep talks after winning. And it seemed he had the same silence after a loss as well. Just before Flynn got to his dressing room, Page got a phone call and headed another direction.

Flynn didn't seem to notice.

The door to the Tag Champs' locker pushes open.

NK is in the middle of quickly using his finger and tongue to alter the frosting message on a cake.

The War Criminal turns around and suddenly smiles with a mouth full of buttercream.

"Ah! Marf Fwynn!" He says, before swallowing the bluey gooey letters. "A well-fought match, as always."

Somehow, the Korean had changed the words on the cake with just a few swipes from 'Congratulations!' to 'Sometimes you try your very best and that in itself is its own victory'.

Flynn, just as he was before the match, just as he was during the weeks of preparation and training in the lead-up was... expressionless. Emotionless.

Flynn enters the room, as NK covers his ears, ready for a tantrum.

"Before you begin tossing chairs and kicking wooden things in half, I'd like you to know I took the liberty of ordering cheaper, low-grade lawn furniture from of your American Home Depot! None of this is XWF's property, so feel free to destroy until the storm in your heart is sated!"

NK holds up a lawn chair so cheaply-made that as the North Korean lifts it, the particle board sags in the middle! Almost begging to be destroyed. Flynn... skips past that. And takes a seat.

He grabs a bottle of water and sips it.

Before NK can further probe his partner's thoughts... the Korean's pocket chirps. His hand efficiently weaves through the air and snatches the 2003 Motorola Razr.

"Hello! Extended warranty? Can I buy multiple at once?"

"Flynn."

"Ah annyeong Agent Mar-"

"NOW."

NK bobbles the phone for a few seconds, before holding it out to Flynn. The Korean mouths, she is quite mad

Flynn sets down the water bottle calmly and grabs the phone.

"Evening, Age-."

"I TOLD YOU. AMERICA IS NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE AT THIS STAGE. AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE COULD NOT AFFORD HAVING OUR NOSE SHOVED IN DEEPER SHIT."

"AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU ORDER US ANOTHER THREE LAYERS AND BURY UNCLE SAM'S FACE INTO THE BASE LEVEL."

Flynn leans his head back against the wall, while keeping the phone up to his ear.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY COUNTRIES ARE WORKING ON METAHUMAN-BASED WEAPONS PROGRAMS? DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE JUST LET THE XWF AIR A METAHUMAN EFFECTIVENESS DEMO AGAINST A UNITED STATES REP ON THEIR PROGRAM AND PAID THEM FOR THE PRIVILEGE? AND THOSE COUNTRIES ARE TAKING NOTES AND OPENING THEIR CHECKBOOKS. THE PROBLEM WE BROUGHT YOU IN TO FIX... JUST BECAME ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORSE."

"BECAUSE OF YOU, FLYNN. BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR FIGHT BONER IN YOUR PANTS AND HAD TO CHALLENGE THE BEST? AND WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF IT? I'LL TELL YOU, YOU GOT NO-"

"Data."

"..."

"About 16 minutes worth of valuable, non-simulation-based data."

"..."

"As requested, I'll see you tomorrow with my post-event report written, Agent Davenport."

After a long few seconds... the phone hangs up.

Flynn holds it back out to NK. The Korean takes it.

"...So, erm... What now, Mark Flynn?"

"We take the data, review it..."

Flynn cracks his neck to the left... Then again to the right.

"And implement it into our... methods."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-13-2022), ALIAS (03-13-2022), Marf (03-13-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-13-2022), Raion Kido (03-13-2022), The Chameleon (03-13-2022), Theo Pryce (03-13-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-13-2022)

Messages In This Thread
SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 3/12/22 - by MrBig - 03-13-2022, 05:36 AM
SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 3/12/22 - by Mark Flynn - 03-13-2022, 06:35 AM