Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Results: 3.2.22
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2022, 07:28 PM

MEANWHILE, JUST AFTER WARFARE

“YARRRRRR! ‘Twas a fine battle indeed!” Dread Pirate Omega bellows as Double Trouble comes back through the curtain, after one last bow to the arena’s audience. He wraps his arm around the shoulder of Jay Omega in a jovial fashion. Jay is affably pleased with the team’s second straight win in the tag team division.

“Absolutely. 5 out of 5 stars - Will be recommending you to other Jay Omegas in my network. And also to my drinking buddies.”

“Good show, me hearty! Now, such a fine skirmish calls fer a celebration!” Dread Pirate says slapping Jay on the back. “What say we sojourn back to my port for some merrymaking! I know of a tavern that's not marked on any skipper's charts, where we can drench ourselves in that famous Old Spiced Rum, then we'll find some buxom wenches and crack Jenny's teacup until the dawn light sends the bilgerats scurrying back to their holes, savvy?”

Jay nods, smiling as the two Omegas walk side-by-side down the hallways.

“I like your funny words, pirate man. Y’know, you had me at ‘tavern’… Then, you had me all over again at ‘rum’.”

The two turn the corner.

“THEN, Y-”

Jay trails off. And his smile disappears.

The camera pans down the hall. To the Double Trouble locker room.

The door is ajar… And dangling by one hinge.

Wordlessly, Jay sprints down the hall with Dread Pirate following his lead.

Double Trouble slips into the door…

And the camera catches the scene.

On the floor, suitcases and duffel bags have been ripped open and flipped upside down.

Clothes and personal items are scattered and hang around the walls and nooks.

“AVAST! OUR GALLEY’S BEEN PILLAGED! PLUNDERED! WHAT CRUEL IRONY FOR A PIRATE TO BE ROBBED!”

“I mean, it's obviously poetic justice, not irony. But still, who would have do-”

As Jay turns back to Dread Pirate, he stops… His eye catches on the inside of the door.

A slip of paper taped up against the panel.

Jay reaches over and snatches it off the door. He holds it up to his face and Dread Pirate reaches into his chest pocket, retrieving with his hook his reading spectacles.

Quote:To Whom It May Concern,
Attempt was made to knock on the locker room door during your match. No Response.

Search Warrant Obtained and Executed Upon. Inspected Premises.

All Clear. Only one item was found to violate Interplanetary Customs (see attached image)

We appreciate your understanding that these procedures were conducted for your safety and the preservation of our planet’s environment.

Thank you for your acquiescence,
Dictated but not read by Interplanetary Security and Defense Agent Mark Flynn
Written by Interplanetary Security and Defense Agent North Korean War Criminal

As Jay finishes the letter, a small polaroid picture drops from the back of the letter.

Jay and Dread Pirate watch it flutter to the ground.

And they see the image.

What Flynn and NK confiscated.

Jay Omega’s flexible forearm tablet

The W.E.I.R.D.

The master control device for all of his gadgets.

Now, confiscated by the XWF Tag Team Champions.

Jay’s face scrunches in determination.

“Okay.”

Jay looks at Dread Pirate.

“Now.”

Jay points at the ground.

“This moment.”

“THIS. Is when things got personal.”

Dread Pirate nods emphatically.

“Yarrrrr! If it's vengeance ye be seekin', this old sea dog would be happy to offer me cutlass.”

His face a mask of cold rage, Omega nods fiercely and leads the way out of the trashed locker room, intent on searching every nook and cranny until he finds his stolen property.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
ALIAS (03-02-2022), Jay Omega (03-02-2022), Thaddeus Duke (03-02-2022), Unknown Soldier (03-03-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Warfare Results: 3.2.22 - by Chris Page - 03-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Warfare Results: 3.2.22 - by Charlie Nickles - 03-02-2022, 06:53 PM
Warfare Results: 3.2.22 - by Mark Flynn - 03-02-2022, 07:28 PM
re:Warfare Results: 3.2.22 - by ALIAS - 03-03-2022, 01:24 AM