Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
The Only Reason To Order Snow Job
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-08-2021, 10:12 AM

(01-08-2021, 10:02 AM)Tommy Wish Said:
(01-08-2021, 09:00 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(01-08-2021, 07:36 AM)SavannahKnightley Said: Can't wait to see Betsy Granger beat you both and prove how sad BOB & Left Hand really are.

"Join us, and you too will become as ruthless as Jenny Myst and you will become a great champion like her.

Consider it, Savannah.

Join B. O. B."

A classic tale of Team XWF against two splitting factions for one crown jewel that is the Shooting Star Championship. Man, the way is gonna go... I sense that some how that XWF reign supreme over two factions who dilute the product.

Also, Oswald... I don't think she'll accept offer... she feel like she's too cool for a shot at the BoB's ranks.

"Sadly this is true, but it never hurts to ask.

Speaking of, Wish. You and John spending the money well? I expect higher quality promos now that you two have a bit of coin in your pockets. Never feel that you can't hit me up for some more cash. So long as T.HUGS stays affiliated with B. O. B., you'll be set for the rest of your days."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by Jenny Myst - 01-07-2021, 11:37 PM
re:The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by Mr. Oz - 01-08-2021, 09:00 AM
re:The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by Mr. Oz - 01-08-2021, 10:12 AM
The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by TD1 - 01-08-2021, 04:54 PM
The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by Ash Quinn - 01-08-2021, 04:59 PM
The Only Reason To Order Snow Job - by TD1 - 01-08-2021, 06:00 PM