Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-20-2020, 01:49 PM

Let's refresh shall we...

Theo: Chris you didn't get your title shot because I won't let you have it.

Chris: It was never about the title shot to begin with.

Theo: Ok no title shot stipulation for you.

Also Chris: I WILL get my title shot one way or another, so you can get that thought out of your massive head. Is getting rid of me for good this time enough of a perk for you to actually find your balls?"

Which one is it Chris? Is it about the title or isn't it?

Oh and just some little info for you from a member of staff to someone who will never be good enough to be a member of staff anywhere, we don't draw up contracts for contenders matches. We draw up contracts for title matches only. Have you ever in your life seen a contract signing for a contenders match?

No of course you haven't because it's not a thing, like Chris Chaos properly executing a shot.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Mr. Oz (08-20-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-20-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:25 PM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:29 PM
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Theo Pryce - 08-20-2020, 01:49 PM