Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-20-2020, 07:50 AM

The scene fades in to the living room of the Pryce Estate. Seated on the couch a little worse for wear is Theo Pryce. For the second time in the last few weeks Theo Pryce was on the wrong end of a beating from Chris Chaos and Chaotic Inc. But like any good legend does, Theo dusted himself off and got right back to work.

"Hey Chris. How you ya doing? I bet you're waking up right about now, grabbing your phone and checking the XWF website to look at the next Warfare card so you can stare at the picture of you facing Universal Champion Sarah Lachlan...but wait a second...what does the card say...

MATCH #5:

[Image: avatar_1750.png?dateline=1566580658]
THADDEUS DUKE
- vs -
CHRIS CHAOS
[Image: avatar_1668.jpg?dateline=1497599471]

X-TREME RULES MATCH

3 RP MAX

How can that be? Why just last night you were booked in a match where the stipulations were that the winners got to face the Universal Champion. See:

MATCH #3:

[Image: roy-nelson-headshot.png?quality=0.85&wid...&crop=true] [Image: pXUMB4H.jpg]

BRIAN STORM / DONOVAN BLACKWATER
- vs -
CHRIS CHAOS / ARES CREED
[Image: avatar_1668.jpg?dateline=1497599471] [Image: Randy_Orton_08.jpg]

Tag Team Contenders Match

The winners of this match will face the winner of the Universal Eiffel Tower Match next Warfare in a triple threat match
3 RP RULE

And of course we saw who the winners were right?

WINNERS: CHRIS CHAOS AND ARES CREED

So why aren't you in a Unti Title match in 13 days? Go ahead, give it some thought, I'll wait right here for you...

Waiting...

Ok Chris, did you figure it out yet? No of course you didn't. If it's not written down for you on a big poster board you have no idea what the answer is so allow me to clue you in.

I'm the reason you aren't getting a Universal Title shot next Warfare.

Not Smoking Bob Williams. Not Vinnie Lane or Atticus White...

Me.

You see what you've still failed to realize after all this time is that you don't get anything unless I ALLOW IT. You can make your threats. You can have your pals beat me down over and over again, you can issue your challenges but at the end of the day you aren't ever going to get what you want unless I am willing to give it to you. And buddy boy, I wasn't willing to give you a Universal Title shot next week. Fuck what you think you earned because the truth is what you really earned was an ass kicking by me at Relentless. So yes Chris I will ACCEPT your challenge with the stipulations you described. But i'm going to add one more. If anyone of your lackeys decides to get involved in our match not only do you NOT get another Universal Title shot ever again but neither will any of them. Now we'll get to see what is more important to them, their careers or doing your bidding.

See you soon Chris.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(08-31-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-20-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-20-2020)

Messages In This Thread
My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Theo Pryce - 08-20-2020, 07:50 AM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:25 PM
re:My Name's Chris Chaos And I Still Don't Get It - by Referee John X - 08-20-2020, 01:29 PM