Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy's Little Girl
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2015, 08:58 AM

Well I'll be! If it isn't Little Miss Waters! Come have a seat on the Doctor's lap, won't you?

Congratulations on your Federweight Title victory, my dear! My-oh-my, aren't you filling your daddy's pants well already?! Just like old times, am I right? I'm sorry to hear about his little mishap as well... It's a damn shame that a little girl such as yourself has to be exposed to such horrors at such a young age, especially coming from one of your parents. The drugs, the alcohol.... It was surely leading him down one of the darkest roads, my dear. Unfortunately, the Doctor was unable to reach Muddy before he went off the deep end. Perhaps, a little rehabilitation and treatment from the Doctor could have prevented this from ever happening. Maybe when Muddy comes back to XWF action, we could have a go at it once more.

Which is what brings me here today, I'd hate to see such a beautiful, young maggot like yourself grow up into the garbage swarming fly like your father. You do NOT have to follow the same path as your daddy. You seem like a smart girl, besides your Water's trailer park drawl, so I'm sure your capable of, at the very least, competing middle school.

Trust me, this is no place for a little girl. The absurd, ridiculous actions that take place in this fine organization are nothing for a small child, like yourself, to bare. Now, I'm sure you've seen enough in your time in the trailer park when the cops would make their nightly domestic dispute visit. But ol' Muddy getting drunk and a little too 'touchy' or nearly overdosing on his own prescription meds is nothing compared to what you'll encounter here, my dear. Especially buzzing around certain titles like you're doing. Mister Tommy Wish isn't even a tip of the iceberg when it comes to the competition around here. It was hard for me to even give you the congratulations that I did.... Tommy Wish or not, for a child, I suppose you've done well. However, the second that someone worth a damn comes along... You're going to be in some trouble, deary. Allow the Doctor to take this burden from you before something terrible happens and the result being a drug-induced rehabilitation, followed by rehabilitation because of the drug-induced rehabilitation.

Instead of getting a little too far ahead of yourself... Or swallowing too much you can handle, which I'm sure your used to after your upbringing.... Allow the Doctor to show you an easier path, my dear. Don't look at this as a challenge. Don't look at this as the Universal Champion looking down and spitting in your face. Look at this as the Doctor extending his hand and helping you out of that garbage can-home you've become so accustomed to. It's time to rise about from all of those white-trash stereotypes and start acting like that nice little girl.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 02:00 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 08:39 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Daddy's Little Girl - by Dick E. - 05-30-2015, 01:33 PM