Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The President of pounding pussy addresses the nation
Dick Powers Offline
🍆

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-30-2015, 05:16 AM

"Okay, so the Powers that be (get it?). Or should that be Powers that Dee? Whatever, they're both too good to waste. A K A me. Have. Wait. Has? Fuck! Let me start over."

I clear my throat and start over.

"Okay, since John Black will be the first to take on all 6 foot 2 inches of Dick over here, I've been doing some promo watching. Talent scouting so to speak. And I have concluded that 1, Thunderbolt X is a douchebag. And 2 I want to kick Dylan George's ass for being a miserable burlap sack full of cum and monkey crap. So Dylan, you accept my challenge? You can name the time and place, I'll be there to put my boot in your face! WOOOO!"

"The rest of you seem pretty cool for the most part, pat yourselves on the back."

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dick Powers's post:
Vincent Lane (03-30-2015)

Messages In This Thread
re:The President of pounding pussy addresses the nation - by Dick Powers - 03-30-2015, 05:16 AM