Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Alexander's Open Challenge
Alex Toller

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2013, 07:31 PM

The screen goes blank as the cracking of a small fire sounds in the silent, nearly pitch-black room. The screen pans to the source of the sound, a candle, which is hovered over by a man figure.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander Toller- but please, save the formalities for more elegant circumstances and call me Alex. The purpose of my presence here this evening is to inform those who are unaware that I have joined the roster of Monday Madness. I desire to start off on the right foot by issuing a challenge to any willing partaker to face me next Monday, one-on-one, in a clean, solid match. I thank you for taking your precious temporal treasures to spend a brief moment listening to my requests. Have a blessed evening.

Alex blows the candle out and the screen fades to black.
Edit

Messages In This Thread
Alexander's Open Challenge - by Alex Toller - 03-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Alexander's Open Challenge - by Swift Ion - 03-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Alexander's Open Challenge - by Crimson Cobra - 03-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Alexander's Open Challenge - by Paul Heyman - 03-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Alexander's Open Challenge - by C Y R E N - 03-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Alexander's Open Challenge - by Alex Toller - 03-30-2013, 07:34 AM