Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Azrael Erebus -vs- Doctor Louis D'ville
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-05-2014, 04:41 PM

Hello, my friends! It is a new day and the Doctor has yet another, yes another, patient to care for! Hailing from the world of Ozuul, descended from the skies, and now-- Hm. I see. A spaceman, you say? Well sir, your success in the XWF certainly surprises me as you display such an obvious and extreme case of schizophrenia. Fear not, my friend, we will get started immediately.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I'm here to not only extend my friendship, but locate and eradicate those little demons that have been haunting you for so long. Perhaps this story you've generated in your mind was a way to cover-up a single or several traumatic experiences you've been exposed to in your past. Take a deep breathe and dig deep, Mister E.T. . . Let's try to remember the truth, shall we?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(09-05-2014), Gator (09-05-2014), Vincent Lane (09-05-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azrael Erebus -vs- Doctor Louis D'ville - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-05-2014, 04:41 PM