Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
Blake Myles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2014, 02:04 PM

"Spikey a battle royal still counts as match even if you consider it not to be and everyone else in the company will agree too and you still lost which means the winner is better than you and anyone eliminated after you is still better than you too which means a another group of people who you can't hang with in between those ropes and let your arrogance still shines through that you still think you can beat me five minutes and yet the guy that eliminated he beat you In less than a minute to be honest I would be more worried about actually winning the match rather than how long you think it will last. As evidence shows you barely lasted minute which anyone that's been with you that's probably no surprise anyway. That's what happens against cocky wrestlers they have a lack of skill they end up being disappointing but your use to hearing that all the time oh your match I watch will it yeah well if it's going to be that short why the fuck not"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan - by Blake Myles - 09-07-2014, 02:04 PM