Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-08-2014, 08:40 PM

Actually I kind of liked that idea but I can also understand that yes some people will get jealous because they can’t see the specials of the site. But its like buying a prostitute for a couple of hours…you can’t see the goods unless you pay, lol…not that I ever hired a prostitute ever…

Anyway, I enjoy that idea and I also think that the $5 in matches (which have no real value other than an odd colored name and maybe the ability to give 3 rep until the next month). I am not sure if people understood what I meant when I wrote that. The results will be quick and like RTX results.

Thirdly…I have no idea how much a site of quality costs and I can only imagine.

So with all that said I believe the special features will go for those who donate and those who can donate more can sponsor others who are unable to afford.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Rain (06-10-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics - by Morbid Angel - 06-08-2014, 08:40 PM