Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan.
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-29-2015, 05:16 PM

(08-29-2015, 04:41 PM)Mike Emerick Said: So my fellow Alliance members, after my... slight oversight last time, I have a new plan. Before I tell it though, I want to make sure everyone from the Dangerous Alliance is here and anyone who isn't one of us isn't snooping in on this. I also want your guy's input so this plan can be the best it can be. I assure you if this plan succeeds, we will not be treated lightly ever, EVER again! I also have free beer, so there's that.

He strides in nonchalantly, all of the Dangerous Alliance members stopping their business. He notices a mirror on the wall and walks over to it, completely ignoring the Alliance. Posing for a few seconds, he finally acknowledges them.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Were you guys planning something?"

His tone was quite venturesome, seeing as how he just walked in on a meeting between the members of ...

"Oh...oh shit. You guys are the Dangerous Alliance?"-feigning being impressed-"Guess I better-"-sarcasm-"-watch out."

The group looks on in shock at the audacity of the Straight Edge Assassin as he turned and began to leave...

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dangerous Alliance, M.E has a new plan. - by Alexander Aries - 08-29-2015, 05:16 PM