Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy's Little Girl
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-27-2015, 02:00 PM

Well ain't you the dearest little thing. See? That wasn't so difficult was it, my dear. You made it look so easy to give into what the ol' Doc has to offer. I believe you have it a little backwards though. You see, my services come with a price... Not the other way around. And it's not the paper that the Doctor is interested in either. If you truly are interested in what the Doc has offered to many, many patients in the past, just bring a pen and sign on the dotted line , my dear. I must give you credit though... Even through your lack of education you seem like quite the little negotiator! Perhaps you can teach your daddy a few things about numbers when he gets out of rehab... And maybe start up some sort of savings or retirement fund that he's going to need sooner than later.

You are indeed just like ol' Muddy... Stupid in the head, quick draw from the mouth, and dirtier than a drunk sailor. Your innocence mixed with all of the makes you as scrumptious as a wounded fawn. Since you think the Doctor likes playing these little games as such... Allow me to partake.

The Doctor reaches back and backhands the little girl across the face.

Here's a little taste from home for you, deary...

The Doctor then holds his shiny boot across the little girls throat and presses down.

I know back home this could be considered flirting, my dear... Please don't get me wrong. I do like you. But not like your daddy. Or uncle. Or brother. Or cousin. The pain I'm inflicting on you now is supposed to hurt and nothing more. Now, while your down there fighting for every breathe and the asphyxiation causes you to jump straight into your very first period... Consider what you've offered me... And consider who you're asking. This big bad wolf means well, Miss, as scurry and as mean as I may look. One thing you need to realize is I did not enter this fine organization with titles such of those. I earned them by squashing little bugs like you.

The referee counts...

One

Two

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 02:00 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 08:39 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-28-2015, 08:20 AM