Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy's Little Girl
Dolly Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2015, 01:27 PM

Dolly stands there starring D'Ville down, her hair blowing heroically in the wind, Federweight Championship around her skinny waist. Her face suddenly blushes as the title slips from her waist and falls down to her feet, quickly she picks it back up and puts her hands on her hips to hold it place… it also makes er look kinda' badass as her brow furrows now at the King of The XWF.

Yer' that scurry old man who was leavin' me creepy messages in my XWF.com inbox aint ya'?

Well I'm Dolly Waters, tha' daughter of tha' Pride of Pike County Kentucky… and yes, as you so plainly pointed out, I'm yer' eleven year old XWF Federweight Champion. If yer' thinkin' that I'm tha' least bit worried bout' yer' typical jober trash who'll come after this here belt, then yer' just as neurotic as advertised…

At's right, don't let me play so coy, I know exactly who you are… I only grew up watchin' XWF with Ma'Daddy every Monday and Wednesday for as long as I can remember, and you? Yer' still relatively new aint'cha'? Mr. Big Bad Wolf, Doctor Loopy needs Pills… oops, I meant Louis D'Ville.

But yer' as good as advertised too, I seen Bad Medicine, heck, I was backstage… I thought that Vinnie Lane, who I just love by tha' way, was gunna' pull it out. But yer' tha' King of Tha' XWF for ah reason huh?

So I just gotta' ask, what reason have ya' got makin' passes at ah' little ol' me fer'? I guess I'm supposed ta' believe that yer' wantin' ta' help me? Because I'm from an economically and educationally oppressed area? I'm supposed ta' believe that ah' man as psychotically brilliant as ya' are has bought into standard southerner stereotypes? And that ya' think Ma'Daddy abused me?

Sure, maybe he spent ah' year over ah' in prison when I was six, and sure maybe he's not always been able to keep his priorities straight, or his nose clean, or bread on tha' table: but Ma'Daddy always loved me and put me before himself… when we was hungry, and all at' was left in tha' cupboard was ah' single can of spam, I was eatin', not him.

So while I appreciate yer' concern Doctor Phil, I can take care of myself just fine thank you… but, if yer' really wantin' ta' help, then maybe I have ah' job fer' ya'. How bouts' ya' be my manager? I'll only charge ya' ah' thousand bucks ah' week. You can make sure I'm getting' booked in good matches, and speak on my behalf and such.

But unless yer' comin' with some paper, you can beat it old man! I aint scurred of you!

Dolly kicks D'Ville hard in the shin, covers her mouth on her blushing face and giggles. She does a ballerina plie bow, lifting her flower dress up a bit above her knees, smiles, then walks away.

...Maybe this little girl isn't so innocent after all...

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:58 AM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 02:00 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-27-2015, 08:39 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
re:Daddy's Little Girl - by Dolly Waters - 05-28-2015, 08:20 AM
Daddy's Little Girl - by Dick E. - 05-30-2015, 01:33 PM