Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 07:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the hell did [you] come from?
DYLANGEORGE

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2015, 05:44 PM

It's certainly amazing... most Feds I was ever involved with were usually ran by one guy who structured the entire story himself and chose winners and champions based off whatever he thought were the best for HIS story.

So when I found this place a couple of months ago I was just taken back... I mean this entire fed runs on the great writing of many great individuals. Made it such an attractive place for me to do some work.

A little bit about me

I posted this in the OOC a few weeks back, I just wanted to reiterate how much fun I had working with you Karl and how much everyone here has helped me grow in what has really been my rookie season for Efedding, because anything I ever done in the past- I consider fake. XWF is the real deal and I'm happy to be a part of it

Some of the best, most underappreciated writing found right here! XWF is awesome
[-] The following 1 user Likes DYLANGEORGE's post:
(04-03-2015)

Messages In This Thread
re:Where the hell did [you] come from? - by DYLANGEORGE - 04-03-2015, 05:44 PM
re:Where the hell did [you] come from? - by Pest - 04-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Where the hell did Pest come from? - by Pest - 04-04-2015, 10:41 AM
re:Where the hell did [you] come from? - by Pest - 04-04-2015, 12:56 PM