Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-30-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The FACE of the XWF has arrived.
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-31-2015, 03:18 AM

Hello XWF. My name is Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson. Yes, my mom was one of those women who decided it was too archaic to drop her last name when she got married and so now I have a hyphenated last name. Lovely ain't it? Anyway my friends call me FACE cause well...look at it...

Look at it...

Just kidding. But as you can probably tell my initials spell out the word and so it's something people started calling me in grade school and it's stuck with me to this day. Feel free to call me Face or my actual first name Flynn. I'm sure some of you will even think of something creative and call me that and you know what? That's cool bro. I'm just here to have some fun, make some money, maybe even make some friends but above all...have fun. Did I mention that already?

You'll learn quickly that not a whole lot gets under my skin. I'm a pretty chill guy that likes to chase waves and chase tail. And sometimes both at the same time.

See you all around.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson's post:
Gator (03-31-2015), Vincent Lane (03-31-2015)

Messages In This Thread
The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - by Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson - 03-31-2015, 03:18 AM
re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - by Gator - 03-31-2015, 03:45 AM