X-treme Wrestling Federation
The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The FACE of the XWF has arrived. (/showthread.php?tid=19378)

The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson - 03-31-2015

Hello XWF. My name is Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson. Yes, my mom was one of those women who decided it was too archaic to drop her last name when she got married and so now I have a hyphenated last name. Lovely ain't it? Anyway my friends call me FACE cause well...look at it...

Look at it...

Just kidding. But as you can probably tell my initials spell out the word and so it's something people started calling me in grade school and it's stuck with me to this day. Feel free to call me Face or my actual first name Flynn. I'm sure some of you will even think of something creative and call me that and you know what? That's cool bro. I'm just here to have some fun, make some money, maybe even make some friends but above all...have fun. Did I mention that already?

You'll learn quickly that not a whole lot gets under my skin. I'm a pretty chill guy that likes to chase waves and chase tail. And sometimes both at the same time.

See you all around.

re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Gator - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 03:18 AM)Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Said: I'm sure some of you will even think of something creative and call me that and you know what? That's cool bro.

"Hmm. Face."

[Image: Dirk-Benedict-Face-67583.gif]

Bro, who doesn't love "Faceman"?

The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-31-2015

"Anyone who only saw the god awful remake. Also, you look like you should be in school with my son. How old are you?"

18 bro.

re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Vincent Lane - 03-31-2015

If I ever tag team with this kid, remind me that the team name needs to be DudeBro.

Totally bro.

re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Dick Powers - 03-31-2015

"The Power of Bro Love!"

Oh shit!

Share the love. Share the bud.

Seriously bros, I got some herb from my buddy Stink if you guys are interested.

All I ask is that you abide by the puff puff pass mantra.

The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-31-2015

"Jesus, you are about the same age as my kid. Lane, if you team with this kid, protect him. There's rapists and shit around. Don't let him fight Dim."

You could always stop raping dudes in the closet.

Yeah bro, my ass is a ram free zone. If we could all just abide by that policy I think we'll be cool.

re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 08:09 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: You could always stop raping dudes in the closet.

"I pay them for their troubles. And Heartsford liked it. He keeps emailing me wanting to hook up again. He also sends me slashfiction he wrote about you and him. Dude's creepy."

The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-31-2015

the only face around here is ME!

You got a face that only your mother could love, Pete... and only if she's gone totally blind from diabetes.

Hey bro no need to shout. I'm right here. You can be the face of the XWF if you want bro. Right after you come out from behind the shadow of guys like Unknown Soldier and Dim. Just saying bro.

If you want we could maybe put your face on the ring mat looking up at the ceiling since that's where it seems to spend most of it's time anyway.

Makes sense right?

Here I am saying hello, introducing myself and you have to show up yelling and beating your chest like a Gorilla.

Just calm down bro. Enjoy the moment.

The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-31-2015

I don't need to be behind Dim and Soldier you insolent prick!

re:The FACE of the XWF has arrived. - Mastermind - 03-31-2015

I like you FACE, you're a funny dude. Better than some other newbies who have turned up lately and expect to be given the world without even working for it. You go Dude. And that coming from me, is saying something.