Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-28-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the plural word for vagina?
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2015, 10:31 PM

"Vinnie, it's Calypso again."

"Dude, it's seriously been ages. Why won't you call me back? This has gone on long enough... If I wasn't hosting a sex party up at my cabin up in Holiday Valley, I'd totally fly my ass down to Tampa and kick your ass."

"That's right, you heard me right."

"Sex party!"

"The bitches are going to crawl ALL over Calypso that night. And guess what? It's ALLL women coming bro! Not like last time where those dudes showed up. It sucked because I love the party-vibe and they loved my appletini's... But the dick/puss ratio was getting a little to close to zero there. Something had to be done..."

"Anyway, bro. What the hell? You couldn't have been THAT busy lately. Hell, you haven't even defended this Federweight title in how long?? Who was even the last guy to try?! You've had it WAY too easy, bruh. I think it's time you had that title over to me and let Calypso take a few cracks at it. Ain't nobody a better shit talkin-mofo like Calypso man, you should know that!"

"But hey, jokes aside, seriously. I'm coming to Tampa next week. We're going to a couple of clubs. I'll even pay for a couple of hoes, or dudes, whatever you're into now.. Seriously I wonder because we haven't spoken in months... and you're still glamming it up like a Billy Idol fan club president. Sure that dude got a lot of babes back in the day, but you can't tell me no one ever questioned if that dude enjoyed a little dick lollipop every so often. Man.... Don't tell me your a Peter Piper now too... Please don't dude. Please."

"Well, on the bright side, if you have steered away from the beauty that you make sit at home 47 weeks outta the year, maybe Calypso could take her out on the town for a couple spins around the city? Maybe a helicopter ride across the bay? Or perhaps dinner or maybe sex on the beach? It's up to her, bruh. If she needs someone there all the time to make her feel like the lady that she is, I'm yo man."

"Now, gimme that title, bruh."

[[[ Calypso pulls out his phone and begins Googling things to eat while in Tampa and Roxy's picture was the first thing that popped up.]]]

"Hot damn!"

[[[ Calypso reaches into his pants slowly and is still pinning Vinnie. ]]]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:What's the plural word for vagina? - by The Blue Tango - 02-28-2015, 10:31 PM
What's the plural word for vagina? - by Dick E. - 03-03-2015, 06:54 AM