Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insane in the Membrane
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2015, 10:17 PM

Kick Out.

Justin Sane climbs to his feet as Mastermind throws a thunderous right hand, which Sane ducks underneath, picking up the steel chair on his way. Mastermind turns around...

CRACK!

Justin with a sickening shot to the head of Mastermind which renders him unconscious instantly! Justin Sane drags the lifeless body of Mastermind over to a nearby Hotdog stand and grabs a bottle of mustard, and one of ketchup. He shoves both bottles in Masterminds big mouth and squeezes, the condiments filling his mouth and causing him to choke, snapping him into consciousness as his eyes buldge. Sane places his knee across the throat of the spluttering Mastermind as ketchup and mustard begins to seep out of his nose.

Justin gets to his feet and walks over to his sports bag, retrieving a t-shirt, which he then draped over the lifeless body of Mastermind.

t-shirt Said:I

KICKED OUT

OF

XAVIER SWANN'S
PIN ATTEMPT

29TH KICK OUT

"Xavier said you can take your stupid fucking shirt back. Try taking my belt again and I'll shove it so far down your throat, it'll come out your ass and you can floss your insides with the damn thing."

Sane kicks Mastermind hard in the stomach before walking off, his X-Treme Title now draped over his shoulder.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Insane in the Membrane - by Mastermind - 02-25-2015, 08:11 PM
re:Insane in the Membrane - by Justin Sane - 02-25-2015, 10:17 PM