Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-23-2014, 10:29 PM

Daadadadaaadadaddaadadadaang look you hoez all getting feathers ruffled over my attributes. Maybe you guise have a case of that condition known medically mentally methodilly as the world renowned Dong All Thought Process. Or DAT Process for short. Who got dat process? Guest seems to me like the first candidate but fresh sees the list of lasers. Loser too F it. My All I have to say is that: you are a bunch of losers and I am going to beat the living hell out of the last one you park something cark "I had a number mallard" on your property. Every last one you: Pianka Manalo, Peter Gilmorehand, Grease Stinger, Twoosh, and hand the Hadrian Store's! But what hand do Mr NatureAll and the Cayenne Pup and the Steve `King the Slayer` David's whole homosexual man but IAM Street need Close! Now, question be known! Need my next hit? Where's dat puss?

Need dat puss dat puss. So I've not to lower this stoop like see here:
[Image: 987501933.jpg]

and here:[Image: 1030419725.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hey crimson dong honey you're sweet and bubble yum - by CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^= - 12-23-2014, 10:29 PM