X-treme Wrestling Federation
Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum (/showthread.php?tid=17502)

Pages: 1 2

Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-22-2014

Youz a bitch yo. Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got? Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got?

Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got?

Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got? Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got? Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got?

Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got? Need dat puss who got tit? When serve out web for rugby and snooker? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey you fake pitch can it. Nobody ((Need my next hit farming wanking rapping)) stands over cold sores like my time is nao. Where's my next hit? Need dat puss. You got?

Hey Steve "KingSlayer" Davids honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 12-22-2014

I don't know what to say

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Cain - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 05:46 PM)Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Said: I don't know what to say

"I agree.....with Steve Davids."

Hey Mr.Natural honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Mr.Natural - 12-22-2014

The day that I choose to feign relevance and this is what I find? Let me go ahead and fade back into obscurity?....

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-22-2014

[Image: ItF6EbQ.gif]

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Adrian Storms - 12-22-2014

What in the blue fuck is this crock of shit? And why is my name in the title?

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Blue Gator - 12-23-2014

u fokin wot m8 u ned dat pus but u ned gt dat pus u no wut i sey ho abot i tek u 2 c shudoquiqui 1 uv de ledees i sel kush 2

or u cud jus gt Guest 2 cum ot te closat an giv up ani gf dey r prutendin 2 hav u gt wut i sey

if nut i dunt car it dust fwendlee jestur

[Image: dHkmVBO.gif]

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-23-2014

hey ding dong.. go Fuck yourself!

Hey GraysonStinger honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-23-2014

Don't EVER put my name in a title again motherfucker. I'll save the rest of the world and rip your throat out.

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-23-2014

[Image: tumblr_mlv8vy8Ydq1s52tlso1_500.gif]

Hey crimson dong honey you're sweet and bubble yum - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-23-2014

Daadadadaaadadaddaadadadaang look you hoez all getting feathers ruffled over my attributes. Maybe you guise have a case of that condition known medically mentally methodilly as the world renowned Dong All Thought Process. Or DAT Process for short. Who got dat process? Guest seems to me like the first candidate but fresh sees the list of lasers. Loser too F it. My All I have to say is that: you are a bunch of losers and I am going to beat the living hell out of the last one you park something cark "I had a number mallard" on your property. Every last one you: Pianka Manalo, Peter Gilmorehand, Grease Stinger, Twoosh, and hand the Hadrian Store's! But what hand do Mr NatureAll and the Cayenne Pup and the Steve `King the Slayer` David's whole homosexual man but IAM Street need Close! Now, question be known! Need my next hit? Where's dat puss?

Need dat puss dat puss. So I've not to lower this stoop like see here:
[Image: 987501933.jpg]

and here:[Image: 1030419725.jpg]

Hey GraysonStinger honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-23-2014

Right now you got 2 Aces and 2 eights. I highly recommend you don't flip that last card son. It's in your best interest to leave it down. Your murder is triggered by that motherfucking card.

Hey crimson dong honey you're sweet and bubble yum - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-23-2014

Puss bitch I got dat Jokers wild now eat it broksi hoski

im gonna put my boot up your puss if u dont stfu!

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Blue Gator - 12-24-2014

scoos me but u r bein a beenhed an i dun liek beenhed so u guna gt ur as kikt soni jim

i chalenj u 2 a spas mach un te moon

no dis iz nu ordenari spas mach we hav no spas soots on

im undefeeted in spas mach so u beta brin powa son

u r a pus inposta

u dun gt pus

u ly

i gt kush

*put shads un*

get rekt

son

[Image: TIK5U6s.gif]

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-24-2014

wtf?^^

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-24-2014

I feel like there are two people in this thread who need a lesson taught to them...

(12-24-2014, 07:43 AM)GraysonStinger Said: I feel like there are two people in this thread who need a lesson taught to them...

ur gey an wut iz dis fred u speek uv?

*put un shads*

get rekt

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Vincent Lane - 12-24-2014

After you finish getting re-crippled by Cain, Tush, maybe you can fight Stinger?

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-24-2014

u better be talking about Dong and that other mr stinger

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 12-24-2014

"Get rek, Stinger."

fuk u viny layn

u suc

ima bout brin payn

u suc

u cros dresar

u suc

dunt gt mad

u suc

mi penis biga

u suc

jesus crist is mi niga

*tak shads of*

*put bak un 4 emfasis*

get rekt fgt

(12-24-2014, 08:27 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u better be talking about Dong and that other mr stinger

Oh of course. You haven't wronged me yet Gilmour so I have no need to wreck you yet.

(12-24-2014, 08:50 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Get rek, Stinger."

Really feeling the love Frodo.

Fuck you too buddy.

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-24-2014

(12-24-2014, 11:40 AM)GraysonStinger Said:
(12-24-2014, 08:27 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u better be talking about Dong and that other mr stinger

Oh of course. You haven't wronged me yet Gilmour so I have no need to wreck you yet.

it can be arranged though

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-25-2014

(12-24-2014, 11:42 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-24-2014, 11:40 AM)GraysonStinger Said:

it can be arranged though

It definitely can. Perhaps we should take out those other fuckers beforehand though.

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-25-2014

yeah that would be nice

Hey GraysonStinger honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-25-2014

Maybe at Turning Point?

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Blue Gator - 12-26-2014

r u sujestin a tag mach? u fookin crazi?

Hey GraysonStinger honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-26-2014

I can seriously not wait to tear your fucking throat out.

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-26-2014

just to shut to those homos up? IM IN!

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 12-26-2014

"Tush cannot be stopped. Also, Grayson, get rekt, fgt. Kill yourself. Tell him, Tush."

Hey Peter Fn Gilmour honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-26-2014

stay out of this fromo

Hey GraysonStinger honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-26-2014

Huh...I seem to like Gilmour more and more.

Oh, and go fuck yourself Frodo.

(12-26-2014, 11:32 AM)GraysonStinger Said: Huh...I seem to like Gilmour more and more.

hay grasun i sor ur muther ridin arond town un her mobiletee scuta wit pjins stuck en te spoks uv her mobiletee scuta

she snif cat food

gt rekt

fgt

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 12-26-2014

"Make me, Gayson Cocksinger. Get rekt."

re:Hey [you] honey you're sweet and bubble yum - GraysonStinger - 12-26-2014

(12-26-2014, 12:29 PM)tush Said:
(12-26-2014, 11:32 AM)GraysonStinger Said: Huh...I seem to like Gilmour more and more.

hay grasun i sor ur muther ridin arond town un her mobiletee scuta wit pjins stuck en te spoks uv her mobiletee scuta

she snif cat food

gt rekt

fgt
That would be an incredible sight to see, considering my mother is dead.

yh i no
it was town in hel

umad

teem pus an kush gona kil u

gt rekt

catfood snifa

Hey crimson dong honey you're sweet and bubble yum - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-26-2014

Greasy Stingy come sit on my bun bun and get spun. I'm straight down in it. Serving you cake but we aint at a bake shop.

Whatever you both say.