Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I'm aware I was gone for a couple of days.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-06-2013, 12:56 PM

(04-06-2013, 12:46 PM)John Madison Said: I don't know why they would be banned. It would just be a competition to see who can write a character the best. Why blacklist someone for trying to have fun?

Or I suppose you guys could just run around as a pair of CM Punks. It wouldn't be the weirdest thing we've done in this fed.

It's whatever you guys want to do.

I honestly don't care, I just thought it was weird he made the dupe account and now we fight off people who make dupes and eh, oh well, it doesn't bother me too much, more of a concern than an issue.

Like, would it be the same deal if someone made JeffHardyHimself? I'm under the impression its up to me to put my character rights on the line, because technically I hold them, but I could be forced by Paul or Shane.

And I probably would anyway, cause It's not a huge deal. Or we could both be Punk, since he obviously didn't care by joining.

I was just questioning that, cause someone could be like oh I'm The Undertaker..then TheUnderTakerHimself pops up.

Like, uhm?

But it's not a big deal. I just think if we're going to do this it needs to be it can happen to anybody and not just..well, me.

Two punks would be awesome. His punk seems very, very outspoken and rebellious while mine is SES punk. We could stable or just be different punks on different shows. Add the himself to his punk all the time to differentiate and bam.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I'm aware I was gone for a couple of days. - by CM Punk - 04-06-2013, 12:56 PM